To The Leaf.2

**I slowly closed my eyes getting tired when suddenly I felt Ruji move slightly, I opened my eyes and saw a small smile on his face. I gave off my very own small smile before falling into a deep slumber.**

Akumu Age 15

We woke up early in the morning in a rush to get to the village but we kept on getting stopped by bandits out for revenge after losing their comrades, I would try to teach them that they were weak but Ruji would stop me and started 'fighting' them saying that "They were too weak for me to fight and that they didn't deserve to fight me." I would sometimes agree with him but I knew the real reason why he would 'fight' them, he wanted something other than think/remembering his 'Mother's' death.

The look on his face whenever he defeated the bandits would be scary for a normal person, the way his eyes would glow when he started fighting, the way he grabbed his kunai and started attacking bandits. Any normal person would be frightened and would be calling him a monster, but not me he was my little brother after all and he is just like me broken. "Sister!"Ruji called out catching my attention I looked up and gave him my full attention.

"We are almost there..." Ruji answered looking up at me, I nodded my head before walking in the direction the Village was. As we were getting closer we were ambushed by groups of rouge ninja's, I let out a sigh and crossed my arms. "What is it this time? Let me guess I attacked a member of your group and you want your revenge?" I said simply 'knowing' the answer to the question.

"Not this time brat this time we want the boy! Because of him he killed over half of are men and we want revenge!!" One of the guys growled glaring at my little brother, I looked over my shoulder to give a look at Ruji who looked everywhere besides me. I glared at him one last time before taking out my katana. "Now than, since you know who I am I would think you would leave, I'm not really in the mood to play!" I gave them a fake smile pointing the tip of my katana at them.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it pulled me back, I stopped what I was doing and looked at Ruji. "Let me sister... They want me anyways so why not give them what they are after." Ruji said looking me in my eyes, I gave him a look before sighing and nodding my head and backed away and watched the fight.

Skip Fight~

"Please spare me!!" The last rouge ninja begged his left leg cut right off, Ruji ignored him and stabbed him in the chest. Ruji pulled back with a sigh moving his hair back with a sigh he turned around and started walking to the direction the village was ignoring me in the process.

I ignored him to but that didn't mean I wasn't going to get information from him, we walked to the entrance of the Hidden Leaf Village when we got stopped by to familiar guards. "Stop!!! State who you are!?" Izumo ordered kunai out ready for anything Kotetsu walked closer to me with his weapon out but put it away when he noticed who I was.

"A-Akumu!?" Kotetsu whispered with a smiles on his face, I almost smiled back at him but stopped myself, "Hello Kotetsu... Izumo been a while huh?" I greeted they nodded there heads at me but a frown soon appeared on there faces, I tilted my head opening my mouth to ask what's up but they started speaking. "The Hokage figured you would come so he wants you in his office now." Izumi answered I nodded my head before looking over at Ruji who went off somewhere, I shrugged my shoulders before racing off to the Hokage office.

I busted open the office door without a knock, I walked up to the startled old far tank bowed at his desk. "It's been a while old fart..." I greeted looking up at him with a very very small smirk, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"It's sure has been and you sure did grown tall and beautiful." He complimented with a smile on his face, I crossed my arms after standing completely straight. "Enough of the small chitchat tell me what is going on!?" The old fart laughed slightly but quickly calmed down and gave me a look that meant business.

"You haven't changed at all still the same cold child I know... Anyways there was an attack not to long ago with Team 7 Kakashi's team." The Hokage answered with a glare on his face, I gave him a blank look. "Sorry for being 'cold' but I really don't see why I should be notified about this?"

"Because Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Rokudo were the victims that were attacked" The moment the Old Fart said that Kion was attacked made me pissed/worried/nervous/ and most of all want revenge, because I knew right away who attacked them.

I felt pain on my neck where the cures mark was, I placed a hand on the mark with a hiss catching the attention of the old fart. His eyes widen when he saw the mark he went and opened his mouth but I cut him off. "Where is Rokudo?" I growled wanting the answer now. "At the Medical building but Akumu" The old fart answered but wanted to say something else but I was gone in a flash.

At The Medic~

"Where is Rokudo?!" I asked one of the medics they realize who I was and quickly answered me in fear and disgust, I just ignored the and ran to Rokudo's room but was greeted by Kabuto who was standing over a sleeping Rokudo with a kunai to his neck. I pulled out my own kunai with speed and threw it at Kabuto who dodged it by and inch.

"Kabuto!!!" I sneered.