Naruto Victory

"I failed the Academy Graduation Exam three times because unlucky me, the Exam was Bunishu No Jutsu, So shut up about 'Destiny' and 'Inescapable Fate' because as I can see your not a failure!" Naruto glared I jerked slightly at the word they were saying. Failure what a terrible name to use.

"The Winner is Uzumaki Naruto!!"

Akumu Age 15

It went to a complete silence everyone was amazed and bewildered, I smirked and nodded my head I just knew Naruto would win something just told me he would. After all he was fighting for a cause as for Neji he was fighting from anger from jealousy, "YES!NARUTO WON!!" Sakura cheered breaking the silence soon everyone started to cheer some smiled and some just gave a disapproval face or remark.   

"That was amazing!"

"Good job kid!"

"What an great tournament!"

I watched as Naruto smiled as everybody cheered and hollered at him, "It seems I didn't have to worry huh, he sure did approved a lot since the last I saw him" I thought to myself smirking I looked down at Neji and gave him a look "No kid should suffer" I thought shacking my head before looking at the Hyuga clan and glared at the leader, I have seemed to caught his attention because he looked directly down at me. I mouthed something at him and I could see him glaring at me but nodded his head, I gave him one last look before looking away.

 I saw Ganma whispered something at Neji but I was to loud to even hear him from all the cheering, but I knew that was something I would have said from the smirk he gave to Neji. I looked over at the Hokage and saw he was also smirking but deep down I knew he was worried. Naruto just used the Nine tails Chakra, he looked down at me and nodded his head I looked over at Lord Kazaru and glared something about him was setting red flags the way he just stared at me set me off.

The reaction he had when Koin,Sasuke and my name were called sent shivers down my spine, Are eyes soon connected and I could feel cold shivers run down my back again we held it for a while before he looked away from me. I better keep an eye on him.

"Now then on with the next battle!!"