Kion's Parents

"You will not Hokage that is your destiny and future!" Neji yelled Naruto and his clones ran at Neji and attacked him, Neji easily dodged his attacks and pooffed leaving just one 'real' one there I looked over Neji's head and saw Naruto falling down from the sky. "I got you!" Neji smirked but it quickly disappeared into clouds and the real Naruto landed on Neji and but he quickly moved away.

"You are finished you are within the boundaries of my 8 trigrams "Neji said cloing his eyes and raised his arms. "Gentle fist, 8 Trigrams! 64 Palms!!" 

Akumu Age 15

Something from the corner of my sight caught my attention, I looked fully in that direction and noticed Pain and Konan. I gave them a glare and did some hand signs and disappeared right behind them, "What are you doing here!?" I growled they slowly turned around and smiled at me which I didn't give back.

"He remembers" Konan smiles even wider I gave her a look then looked over at Pain, "The boy you once know as Rokudo are son Koin now remembers everything now you have to keep that promised" Pain simply said I looked down at the ground in was in my thoughts before looking up and nodding my head.

"I will do as I promised but I will tell you this I will not hurt the ones I love" I glared at them they nodded there head before disappearing on me, I let out a annoyed sigh before reappearing in the waiting room watching Naruto and Neji's fight.