The Want of Koin

'NEVER!!'

Akumu Age 15

I clinched my katana in rage I could feel my blood boiling my eyesight turn red with rage, he wants Koin the only dear person to me the want to treat me human the one who treated me like family I will never allow that. "I won't let you take him!!" I growled with venom in my voice I gave Itachi an icy cold glare. "If it were me that you were facing and not Kisame this fight would be over already"Itachi said.

We both were just glaring at each other until Itachi pulled out three shuriken's ready for a close attack, Kakashi quickly made a handsign that made a water barrier form around me causing me to remember Zabuza and....Haku 'That was Zabuza's move' distracted but the memories I didn't notice a clone of Itachi's appear right behind me stabbing me through me back with a kunai. "But you won't be protecting him much longer" Itachi's clone said which got me livid.

"A shadow clone his jutsu speed is incredible fast!!" Kurenai shout as my stabbed clone turned into water. "Get down Kurenai!!" Kakashi yelled using his back to shield Kurenai, Imerged from the water with lighting surrounding my katana I gave clone Itachi a blank look and a smile before pointing my katana at him making lighting hit him causing a huge explosion.

"Kakashi! Kurenai! Akumu!" Asume called out running towards Kakashi and Kurenai I ran up to them and saw Kakashi's injured back "Kakashi" Kurenai with concerned in her voice I turned when I felt a tingling sensation on my back facing where the exp...

"Kakashi! Kurenai! Akumu!" Asume called out running towards Kakashi and Kurenai I ran up to them and saw Kakashi's injured back "Kakashi" Kurenai with concerned in her voice I turned when I felt a tingling sensation on my back facing where the explosion was. "Keep your guards up, this guy became the leader of the Anubu at the age of 13" Kakashi warned but I already knew that this fight would not be easy. 

"You are not blood related to the Uchiha clan, we are true monsters of the Sharingan, and yet your body is able to accept that eye, Do you know why the Uchiha is to most powerful and feared clan of all?" Itachi yelled Kakashi's eyes widened in shock, "THE THREE OF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" We all closed our eyes when we heard the panick and fear in Kakashi's voice. "Listen you three under no circumstances shall you open your eyes if you look in his eyes it is all over just do as I say only another person with the Sharingan could probably fight with his" Kakashi said but stopped as Itachi started speaking.

For some reason my left eye started tingling/stinging I clinched my teeth as the feeling started being unbearable, I place a hand on my left eye trying to soothe the painful feeling I could hardly hear what Kakashi and Itachi were saying from the painfully pounding feeling in my eye, I gave up on trying to keep my left eye's close and opened it seeing that awfully scene. Kakashi was tide up to a cross being stabbed repeatedly by a group of Itachi clones, I soon felt Kakashis presents fall down next to me I looked to my side seeing the real Kakashi kneeling next to me panting heavily.

"Kakashi!" I shouted looking down at him with my left eye. "What happened!!? While this guy was talking you just collapsed" Asume said Kakashi just muttered that it wasn't over yet but I payed more attention to Itachi and Kisame. "That Jutsu is used to cause a breakdown in one's spirit, isn't it? I'm surprised that he is still alive however, Itachi-san you should be more careful since that 'eye' is dangerous to you as well" Kisame said walking up to Itachi I just glared at them helping Kakashi up. "You're looking for Sasuke aren't you?" 

Their next words made my sight blurry with rage. "No we are here to bring Leader-sama's son home"