Tsunade/ Sasuke Awaken

"No not us... Just me, you two just recently gotten close as both me and Koin been close for years... So just leave this to me" And with that I was gone I ran out of the Hospital and jumped on top of a roof and concentrate before running in a certain location before standing right infront of Koin seeing him deep in thought, he opened his eyes and stared at me. "Are you ok Koin?" I asked her nodded his head and smiled at me. "Yeah I'm fine" 

Akumu Age 15

It's been a few days since Naruto and Jiraya left to find Tsunade and Koin's condition has gotten bad, his skin was pale he had dark bags under his eyes and his orange hair was messy and man did he smell. 

No matter how me and Sakura tried to reinsure him that we would keep an eye on Sasuke as he goes home or go to my house to freshen himself up but declined it and stayed sitting next to Sasuke. I walked down the street with a bag of dango's heading to the hospital but stopped when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and saw It was Naruto running up to me with two adults following him but walking. "Akumu!! I brought Granny Tsunade to help heal Sasuke!" Naruto shouted with a big toothy smile on his face, I nodded my head and looked up and down at Tsunade checking her out and shrugged my shoulders. 

She gave me a look before nodding her head at me I turned around and started leading them to the hospital and saw that Sakura was there as well probably to check on Sasuke and Koin, Her eyes widen when she looked at Tsunade and smiled happily. 

"Naruto made it back with Lady Tsunade, Lady Tsunade thank you so much for coming to help heal Sasuke" Thanked Sakura bowing down at Tsunade, Tsuande simply place a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

 "It's no problem at all" And with that we went to Sasuke's room we opened the door and was greated by Koin standing up and bowed "Please.... Please help him!" Koin begged I looked up at Tsunade and saw the look of worry on her face when she saw Koin's condition.

"Ofcourse! Don't worry!" She smiled walking pass Koin and stood over Sasuke's unconscious body and place a hand on his forehead, we watched as her hand started glowing green healing him. "He should wake up soon" She said finishing up removing her hand and backed away, not long after she said that Sasuke stirred awake with a small grunt. 

"Sasuke!" Koin said walking up to him and gave him a tight hug tears now flowing down his face, Sasuke didn't say anything just gave him an emotionless look slightly concerning me. "Sasuke... You..." Naruto started but stopped when he saw Sakura was crying he just smiled before he, Tsunade and Jiraya walked out with me close by.