Meeting Gaara

"Now you are coming with me," I said walking up to grab him when suddenly he turned into smoke and turned into another log, he reappeared at the window with a smirk on his face. "How entrusting I must tell Orochimaru, see ya" With that, he jumped out of the window, I ran towards the window and jumped out to catch up with him, But it was already too late he was gone. 

Akumu Age 15

I looked around searching for Kabuto but couldn't find him so I stop searching, knowing him he would have been closed by but in the shadows unsearchable after all, he is with that snake Orochimaru. I turned a corner and bumped into someone we both stumbled back at the force we gave each other. I looked at the person I bumped into and saw it was a boy with red hair and light blue eyes with heavy black eyeliner, I opened my mouth to say something when I was cut off by a girl with four spiky ponytails and another boy with heavy makeup.

"Hey, you watch where you're going!!" The girl yelled as the boy with purple makeup smirked at me, I simply rolled my eyes and started walking past them, I came to a complete stop when I felt sand wrapped around my wrist. I looked down at the sand than at the person controlling it with a look. "Please let go of my hand," I asked nicely but all three of them stood in their place the girl mostly laughing. 

"And what are you going to do if he doesn't?!" She smirked I crossed my arms and looked down with a sigh, I looked up at her my red eyes glowing. "Or I'm going to have to get physical" I placed my hand on my hips close to my kunai, the girl then pulled out a large fan and I knew right away she was ready to attack. But the redhead boy stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Calm down Temari will not fight here" He ordered that Temari girl who didn't seem to like what she heard but did what she was told and put her fan away, the redhead boy walked closer to me and bowed slightly. "I am sorry what my comrade said and did to you I will deal with this." I nodded my head and started to walk away.