The Dango Shop

"Good Bye my old friend..."

Akumu age 15

I let out a sigh of bliss as I ate another stick of dango's Kakashi let out a chuckle as he place his 18+ book down on the table. "You sure do like dango's Chi!" Kakashi let's out another chuckle I gave him a blank look before nodded my head bitting into another dango. Something in the corner of my eye cought my attention and saw it was Kurenai and Asuma. "...You guy's look good together... Are you guy's on a date...?"I asked plainly watched as Kurenai turned tomato red on the face.

 "Baka! Anko asked me to pick up some sweets for her!!" Kurenai blurted with a heavier blush I shrugged my shoulders and bit into another dango. "What about you? What are you two doing here? Are you picking up some sweets too?" Asuma asked calmly to us with a small smile.

"Me and Akumu are meeting up with Koin and Sasuke" Kakashi answered. "It's very rare to see you waiting for someone!""It's weird to see you here early, Kakashi-sensei" I looked up up with a dango in my mouth and stared at Koin and Sasuke walking up to us holding hands. "Well... For some occasions..." Kakashi said Koin looked my way with a wave and a smile, I waved back before going back to eating my dango's.

Something in the corner of my eyes cought my attention, I looked over my shoulders and saw two people wearing straw hats and black and red robes. I felt a hand on my left shoulder so I turned to look at Kakashi and he gave me,Asuma and Kurenai a nod as we nodded back and walked out of the dango shop.