Voices

Akumu age 6

I stood in front of the office door of the Hokage in thought, what did the old fart want calling me out this late at night. I knocked on the door waiting for a response. "Come in." Old fart called out from the other side of the door, I opened the door and walked in shutting the door right behind me, I soon stood right in front oh the old fart. 

"Well good evening Akumu." He greeted I let out a sigh before crossing my arm. "Get straight to the point old fart," I said looking him straight in the eyes, he let out a loud chuckle before calming down.

"Straight to the point I see...Anyways I have seen your progress in the academy and I in person am promoting you as a Jonin." Old fart said with a proud smile on his face, my mind was slowly processing the information he just gave to me. "I'm... I'm a Jonin?" I repeated making sure he wasn't joking around with me, he knows how much I hate jokes and being lied to.

"Yes Akumu, you are the very first youngest Jonin, congrats," Old fart said with an even bigger smile on his face, I looked down at the ground to clear up my mind before looking up at him with a small smile. "Thanks, Lord Hokage." I thanked bowing at him when I got up he was right in front of me with his arm opened wide, he wrapped his arms around my small body.

 "Congrats again." He whispered in my ears before letting me go, I walked to the door to leave I stopped halfway back still facing him. "Thanks again." And with that, I left the office.

Time skip~

Walking in the streets on my way home after the great news I got, I felt like getting some roman at ichiraku to celebrate when suddenly I heard a voice. 'Save him, protect my son.' I looked around searching for that voice but found nothing, I pulled out my kunai and stood in my fighting stance.

 "Who's there! Show yourself!" I shouted looking everywhere for this person. 'Save him your other half' Something in me clicked as I looked in a certain direction and started running that direction, I then appeared in front of a house with yelling on the inside. 

I looked through there window and saw Rokudo getting abused by his parents and twin sister, I glared at them with steaming hatred. I waited for when they were done and heading to bed, I slide open their window and slide right in. "W-who's there?" A bloody and bruised Rokudo muttered out I walked closer to him and placed a hand over his head, and started healing his injuries.

 "It's me Rokudo, Akumu from the academe," I answered slowly rubbing his head to soothe anymore of the unwanted pain, I heard him let out a sigh of content moving closer to my touch. "You saw everything didn't you?" Rokudo asked me which I nodded to he let out a sigh before gently grabbing my hand and slowly got up with me following, he looked at me with pleading but firm eyes. 

"Please don't tell anyone I still love them." I gave him a look but let out a stressed sigh and nodded my head, I gently squeezed his hand before letting go of it. "Stay right here your spending the night at my place, I have some business to do." He nodded his head giving me a look, I walked up the stairs and into the main bedroom. I opened the door with little to no sounds before walking in closing the behind me, I walked all the way to the king bed with a kunai in hand. 

Once close enough I placed the kunai on Rokudo's father's neck, which woke him up with a startle. "Who are you!! What are you doing in my house!!" The guy yelled in fear waking his wife us who was shaking like a leaf, I simply stared at the glowing red eyes they both gasped when they realized who I was. "It's you that monster that everyone is talking about!!" The woman muttered fear written all over her ugly face, I only grinned at them. 

"I'm sure you don't want the Hokage to find out what's happening in the household," I said with a wicked grin, shaking their heads sweat pouring down their face. "N-no, ma'am!" They both said frightfully I nodded my head. "Good then, I'll be off then" And with that, I left their room and went to where Rokudo was at. And walked out of the house and started walking to my house.

Once there I unlocked the door and step aside for Rokudo to walk in first, he walked in looking around in awe he looked back at me as I closed and locked my door. "How is your house so big and look so fancy?" He asked I let out a small smile walking to the kitchen to make some tea and snacks.

 "I saved my money unlike other children who spend their money right away, I saved up to get the things I have now," I answered walking into the living room with a tray of tea and snacks, placing them down on the table I grabbed a few of the snacks and started eating them. Rokudo grabbed some too eating them as well. 

"So, why were your parents beating you?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes, he stopped eating that little snack looking away from me in sadness. "I don't know they just do." I glared at no one but in my mind, I sure did want to make them suffer. "Please don't hurt them I still love them even if they do this to me," Rokudo asked me I glared at him which he glared at me back, we stayed liked that for a while before both of us cracked and begin a fit of laughter.

"Fine but I swear if they hurt you one more time..." I threatened to give him a hard stare he simply nodded his head at me before we both started yawning, I got up picking up the tray, and walked back to the kitchen putting stuff away. "I guess it's time for bed, come with me," I said starting to walk to my room, I opened my door and walked inside my room with him following. "Sorry I only have one bed." Rokudo just walked up to me and hugged me. "That's fine" I smiled at him before we both crawled into my bed and under the covers. 

"Hey Aku?" Rokudo whispered I looked at him with a hum. "Are we friends?" He asked looking me straight in my eyes, I started thinking and I came to a conclusion. "Yes, we are." I smiled warmly at him which he returned back. "Then can we make a promise?" He asked I nodded my head at him my smile getting wider we then had our foreheads touching each other. "Let's promise to stay together forever." "I promise we will stay together forever." And with that we pinky promised, slowly we started to fall into a deep slumber