Kakashi vs Orochimaru

"Now then let's begin"

Akumu Age 15

"Okay Sasuke,Akumu your going to feel some pain." Kakashi said making handsigns and placed a hand on both me and Sasuke's cures Mark's, not even a minute passed and we both started screaming in agonizing pain.

I went to claw my neck again when Kakashi prevented me from doing so, I wanted to scream at him to let me go to let me stop the pain but nothing but screams came out.

"Hold on a little longer Akumu, Sasuke it's almost over!!" He yelled over are screams I squinted my eye opened feeling someone other then me Kakashi and Sasuke in here, my eyes widen when I realized who it was.

I try to catch Kakashi's attention but nothing came out of my raw throat besides soundless screams, Sasuke screams been ended and he was passed out cold on the ground. I placed a hand on Kakashi should to tell him but he simply placed a hand on my hands and squeezes.

Orochimaru just smirked at me before everything turned dark.

Kakashi POV

I watched Akumu pass out and placed her gently on the cold ground, she let out a small groan before becoming completely still. I looked over and Sasuke and saw he was passed out completely aswell.

"Now then... Come on out Orochimaru I know your here." I stood up and turned around and watched him walk out of the shadows. "My... my... my how in the world did you know I was here?" Orochimaru smirked coming to a coming to a complete stop.

"Akumu, she frozed in worry and she never freezes or worry about others so that means one thing... You... She was trying to warn me." I answered with a glare she may be a Jonin but she is still a child.

"Oh Akumu my sweet sweet Akumu... My finest pupil my new creation... My new Toy." Orochimaru said with and established sigh I couldn't help but throw a kunai at him which he dodged, the way he talked about Akumu sickened me to my core she is not an object.

"Now now little Kakashi no need to be all rushing" I glared at him and he simply smirked and chuckled, he shot his tongue out at me out of nowhere but I quickly jumped out of the way and made a hand sign and lightning appeared in my hand.

I ran straight at him and shot my hand straight out and hit him in the side of his face burning his face, he hissed in pain but smirked again stabbing my side. I grunted in pain and jumped back.

"Now that hurt little Kakashi..." Orochimaru face pealed off showing off a new face, my eyes widen at what I just saw but it became short when Kabuto appeared next to Orochimaru and started healing him. "Now we should be going bye Kakashi see you very soon." And with that they were gone.

I turned around and looked at the two passed out children on the ground.

Over some kids hmm...