Psycho/Dark Akumu

I soon felt pain shoot through my body as punches and kicks we being planted on my body, I felt kunai's cutting me some digging deep into my skin. I screamed in pain when I felt the tip of a kunai stab into my side, I was in so much pain I blanked out.

(This is part two of Dark Side but Dark/Psycho Akumu Pov)

Psycho Akumu age 15

I opened my eyes slowly with a dangerous smirk on my face, a dark ara surrounded me which caught my attacker's attention. "What the hell is going on?!" One of them shouted backing away feeling the urge to run away, the other's copied his move and backed up which let me stand up slowly.

"HAHAHA!!!!" I laughed looking them straight in the eyes with my bloodthirsty glowing red ones, all of them looked like they were going to piss in their pants. I grabbed a kunai from one of their dead comrades and licked it and that ended up cutting my tongue which drew blood, the pain felt amazing but what really had me going was the red liquid dripping out of my mouth and onto the floor. I smirked up at them as the blood dripped down my chin.

"What are you?!" One of them shouted squeezing his kunai, I just tilted my head slowly walked close to them. They just kept on backing away from me feat forming in their eyes, I came to a complete stop having my hands behind my back smirking. "What am I? Haha that should be easy. I'm a damn God!!" With that said I appear behind one of the guys and stabbed him in the neck blood flying everywhere.

They all started screaming and tried to run away but I didn't let that happened I speed jumped after them and cut them down, I grabbed one of them by the hair and cut their jaw clean off. I looked over my shoulder slowly staring down at the last guy with an evil smirk on my face, I turned around and ran at him stabbing my fingers in his eyes, and gorged them out watching them hang out. I rolled my eyes hearing his scream of pain so a strongly grabbed his jaw forcing it to open and cut his tongue off watching his gargle in his own blood.

I felt a shiver run down my back watching the blood roll down his chin, I whipped a blood drop off his chin and placed it on my tongue. "Now then we are going to have a guest visit," I said then jumped up a tree and waited.

I watched as the lead and his 'fallen' comrade were 'talking' to each other until I jumped down landing on the dying man's head smashing it completely. I giggle looking at the big bad boss who looked so scared.

"Y-you bastard!!" He shouted with a waiver in his voice I just licked my lips and rolled my eyes, I got off the bloody mess I created and gave a little bow. "W-who are you!!" He shouted again annoying me to death, I flashed to him and cut both his legs clean off he screamed in pain holding both his thighs I sighed a glared at him. "...Shut... Up... Hehe..."I laughed with a smiled swaying left and right.

"It's you!!! Your that little girl!!!" He shouted again I rolled my eyes again what does it take for men to shut up when told so, I stabbed his side where his ribs are making him scream again. "I said shut up, didn't I? I guess bad 'guys' like you don't listen very well! I guess I'll just have to say it again...SHUT UP!!! Or else..." I yelled glaring down at his fallen figure, I then smiled liking that way he was scared at everything I did.

"...Now then...what shall I do with...you...Hmm? Got any ideas?" I asked tilting my head tapping a bloody finger on my chin, he quickly nodded his head big fat tears falling down his ugly face. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Tell Me! Tell Me!" I asked giggling insanely jumping up and down clapping splashing blood everywhere. 

"Y-you can let me go..." He begged looking up at me holding his cut-off legs, I stop laughing and gave him a blank look. "No... You will suffer." I muttered watching him crawl away from me but I slowly followed after him until he bumped into a tree preventing him from going anywhere, I held up my katana when I noticed he peed on himself. 

I cracked up laughing and pointing at him. "Haha, you peed on yourself!! I guess you really deserve to die!!!" I laughed one more time until I swung my katana down and cut his head right off.

"Haha, that was fun until next time huh!?"