Koin vs Akumu

"Akumu, come down" Hayate said I quickly jumped down from where I was and stood in the center of the stadium, landing on my feet with ease. "Long time no see 'Rokudo'" I said with a smirk, Koin smirked right back at me. "I could say the same to you Akumu, and it's Koin now, Rokudo is not my name anymore." Koin said I nodded my head at him then gave him a blank look, and watched him form paper claws. 'Well this would be interesting' 

Akumu Age 15

"Begin!"

And that's when it started I quickly pulled out my katana and ran straight at him with part of my speed Koin quickly dodged my attack, my next attack I put a little more chakra in my foot to ran a little faster at him but was stopped by his own attack. "Almighty Push!"Koin yelled with his hands out sending heavy win at me stopping my in mid-attack right in front of him.

Koin runs at me with another attack as paper form around his hands making bigger paper claws, he strikes at me jumped back dodging his attack which made him hit the wind wall. I could her Koin growl in frustration as the paper's went back into his skin. "I will win!" Koin yelled again as paper formed on his back creating large wings.

Koin flew into the air and shouted "Shikigami Dance!!" A paper tornado started forming around me giving me paper cuts I used my katana to protected myself as much as possible, Koin then started creating a paper spike and was ready to strike when feathers started falling from the sky. 'What in the world is going on?'