The Tower.

Trigger warning.this story talks about abuse, self harm, alcoholism, body image and other content that is 17+. Please always take care of yourself and know that these topics and more will be talked about in this story.

I felt Pansy hold my hand under the table as I sat down. My face felt hot. I couldn't stop blushing. God what was Malfoy doing? I could feel Pansy staring at me as I kept my head down while I ate. I wasn't hungry. Not after that. I gave Pansy a quick glance as she stared. She looked crazy. Smiling and shaking her head at me and smiling like a twat. The two boys were engulfed in their conversation across from us. I took another look at Pansy and practically choked on my food laughing at her. She burst out with me.

The two of us looked crazy now. Neither of us had said a word to each other and we were in stiches. The whole situation was funny really. The boys turned to look at us. 'What is it? What's so funny?' Malfoy questioned. Blaise was just smiling at me. He knew what was so funny.

I looked at Draco's grey eyes as he stared into mine. I winked at him playfully

'That's none of your concern Malfoy' I finally said once I finished laughing. I watched as a smile played on his lips after I winked at him. I bit downed the last of the water I had.

'Right we need to leave, Come Parkinson we'll be late for potions.' I said as I stood up from the table. Pansy followed me.

' See you boys later'  She said. I was already walking away from her. I knew she would have questions for me. I heard her chase after me.

'Venus get back here right now!' I let out a sigh and stopped walking so that she could catch up to me. Once she did she grabbed my arm and dragged back into the same corridor that I had taken Draco to.

'Tell me everything right now.' She demanded.

'It was nothing too interesting Pansy calm down. I think the thing you want to hear is what happened when I told him you and Blaise thinks he likes me...' I went on to tell her what he did, and what he said. Her jaw dropped as I bit my lip.

'Vee holy shit. He likes you. You should've seen him watch you when you walked away just there Vee holy fuck.' I tilted my head at her

'He watched me walk away?' Pansy nodded quickly.

' He watched till he couldn't see you pass the corner' I smiled like a fool once she said it. Draco liked me?

'Anyways lets go to class Pans we'll be late.' I said as I started to walk away, again Pansy followed me.

The two boys were late for class. As I heard a velvet voice say

' Sorry professor, we got caught up at breakfast.' my head snapped up to see Draco and Blaise walking to their seats. Draco shot me a smile as my eyes met his, I looked away and smiled to myself.

The went on and the day went by. Draco and I hadn't spoken since breakfast. I was too anxious to speak to him. The day came  to a close and the four of us started to head to the Great Hall for dinner. I wasn't in the mood for dinner. I had better things to do.

'I'm actually not hungry, so I'm gonna go back to my dorm. I'll see you all later' I said as I stop walking.

'Are you sure Vee?' Pansy questioned.

'Yeah I'm good, just tired. I'll see you later.' I said as I walked off.

I made my way up to the common room and muttered the password to the painting. The common room was basically empty, I made my way to my dorm and locked the door behind me. I changed from my robes into some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I looked out the window. The stars were shining as bright as they could. There wasn't a cloud in sight. It wasn't too cold either. It was a nice night to go to the astronomy tower.

I put a hoodie on and made my way up the stairs. I entered the open space and looked around to make sure no one was there. Once I was sure there was no one up there I took off my hoodie and let my skin breathe. I walked over the railing and sat on the floor with my back against it. I kept my hoodie in my lap as let my head rest against the railing too.

My black hair laid still against my shoulders. The gentle breeze push some strands into my face. I quickly tucked them behind my ear. I closed my eyes and listened to the wind for a bit.

I was interrupted by the sound of the tower door creaking open. I scrambled to put my hoodie on before I heard his voice,

' There's no need to put the hoodie on Venus its only me.'

I looked to see Draco striding towards me. I put the hoodie back down and allowed myself to be open with him. My torso covered in stripes was there for him to gaze at. And he did gaze. I caught his eyes scan my upper half as he stood above me.

'What are you doing up here all by yourself? Not waiting for someone I hope'  He laughed.

'Not at all. Just relaxing, thinking about things I suppose. And what would you be doing?' I fired back playfully.

'Just relaxing, thinking about things' He repeated back to me with a smile, still standing.

'Won't you sit down Draco ?' I asked as I smiled 'Tell me what you thinking about perhaps?'

He looked at me and sighed, 'Scoot over then'

I shuffled to the side to make room for him. He sat next to me. I looked at him before I rested my head on his arm. I felt him looking at them. I saw his hand reach out to touch my arm. To feel my scars. I moved my arm away out of habit.

'I'm sorry I shouldn't have' He whispered. I moved my head up to look at him as I took his arm and pulled it towards my other hand. He ran his fingers slowly and gently over the white lines. I got goosebumps as he traced circles on them. He didn't seem to notice.

'Do you want to tell me what you told Pansy that made her give me the death stare all through dinner Venus?' He whispered in my ear.

Fuck.