The Payback.

A/N: BESTIES. FORTY THOUSAND READS?????? KSLENLSK.

I am beyond grateful. Thank you all so much.

Enjoy 'The Payback.'

Venus's POV

'Stay' I whispered. My shoulders still stung from his grip.

'It was an accident, he wouldn't hurt you.' I kept telling myself. He wouldn't hurt me on purpose ... would he? No he wouldn't. Draco wouldn't hurt me.

He stood still at the door. His back faced me. He didn't turn around.

'Why? Why do you want me to stay?' His voice echoed throughout the dorm. He choked back a cry.

'Because I need you here. I want you here. Just please stay. I don't want to talk about it, I just want to sleep, I need you for that.' Tears started to stream out of my eyes.

'My shirt Draco, I can't ... I can't get it on. I need your help.' My sobs ripped through the room. They filled the silence between us. I was shaking, so much I was afraid to move.

Without a word he turned around and slowly walked towards me. I was trying my hardest not to cry any harder. He took the shirt from my hand slowly. Usually in a situation like this he would look me in the eyes, but his eyes never met mine. I watched him as he pulled my arm through one of the shirt sleeves and kept his eyes on the slight bruise that was already forming from his grip.

He did the same for the other sleeve.

And once it came to tying the buttons, instead of looking me in the eyes, he closed his. He couldn't face me. His veiny hands never left the garment, he ran his fingers down the shirt until he found the next button.

'Look at me ... please.' I whispered. I reached for his hand. He just let me hold it, his hand stayed still. He looked up to me slowly. His eyes searched mine for answers, answers as to how I was feeling. I didn't know the answer either.

'Your hair is still wet.' He said slowly. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom, I kept my eyes on the empty space before me. Soon he returned with a towel in his hand. He slowly started to rustle the towel through my hair to take some of the water out.

By the time he had finished my hair was only slightly damp. We were silent the whole time. He walked away to put the towel back. I started to pick at the skin around my nails before a cold hand wrapped around my hands.

'Lets sleep.' He said quietly. I nodded slowly and shifted my body so that I was laying down. Draco stood over the bed and looked at me.

'I don't know if I should- will I- do you want me to-' He stammered.

'It's ok Draco. I just want it to be normal. Please. Can we sleep like normal?' I pleaded. He nodded slowly and started to unbutton his shirt. He unbuckled his belt, let it fall to the ground and then took off his black slacks.

He hesitated before he moved the covers aside and laid in the bed next to me.

Slowly I started to lay my head on his shoulder. He lifted his arm slightly so his hand rested on the small of my back. I let my hand lay on his stomach, I slowly moved my fingers over and back on his abs.

'I can't tell you how sorry I am Venus.' He whispered. The hurt and regret in his voice jumped at me.

'You didn't mean it Draco. It was an accident.' I whispered. Was I talking to him, or myself?