The Trip.

A/N: Hey shawty baes WE LITERALLY GAINED 2K READS IN A DAY I-. This is unreal I love you all. Enjoy some more wholesome Draco for this chapter, I'm sorry the chapters have been short. I've just been trying to get a regular sleep schedule heheh. I PROMISE TOMORROWS CHAPTER IS AMAZING.

Draco walked me back to my dorm. We laughed at the fact that we were caught. But it was a good thing it was only McGonagall. If it was Snape or Filch it would've been different. We reached my dorm and Draco pulled me to my trunk and stared at me for a while as I looked back up at him.

'Well go on, change it and play for me.'  He motioned his hands towards the trunk before he pulled my desk chair behind me.

'Well you could've said that in the first place. What do you want me to play?' I said as I sat down. As I sat down he moved to sprawl out on my bed.

'Debussy?' He questioned.

' Claire De Lune? Or Reverie?' I smiled as I sat and pulled out my sheet music.

'Surprise me.' He smiled. I pulled out the sheet music Reverie and played for him.

I played the song through and looked up to see Draco, asleep. I smiled and played the song once more before I crawled into the bed beside him and fell soundly asleep next to him.

I felt Draco's hand stroke my cheek in my sleep.

'Venus, get up.'He said as he kissed my forehead. I woke up slowly as I fluttered my eyes.

'Mhm I'm awake.' I muttered as I curled into the bedsheets.

'Ah it doesn't look like it. I mean it, get up. I'm taking you to Hogsmeade.'

'You're taking me where and why?' I said as I turned to him.

'You heard me. I'm taking you to Hogsmeade. To go shopping.' He smiled.

'Why are we shopping?'

'Venus Christmas is in three days. I need your opinion on a few things. So you're coming with me. So get ready.' He rolled his eyes as he  stood up from the bed.

'I'm gonna get ready in my dorm. I'll wait for you. No cold showers.' He said again as he walked out of my dorm.

I sighed as I rolled out of the bed.  Of course I would have a cold shower. Silly Draco. Thinking I would listen.

I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out one of the largest red sweatshirts I had, a black skirt and some fishnets before I grabbed my docs. I was going to be cold. And I usually wouldn't wear my fishnets in public because of my legs. But I didn't care.

I put my clothes at the end of the bed before I went off to shower. I turned the heat all the way down before I stepped in and washed myself.

I stepped out and dried off before I got dressed. I let my raven hair fall down from my shoulders before I sat at my desk to put on some makeup. I wanted to look nice going out.

As I was finishing up my makeup Draco came in. I turned back and smiled at him as I put on lip gloss. He looked perfect. His black slacks, Black sweatshirt and black suit jacket. He had another black overcoat in his hands.

'Stand up.' He said as I put the lipgloss down.

'Why?' I asked as I stood up.

'You'll wear my jacket.' He sighed as he saw the fishnets and the jumper. I rolled my eyes as he walked towards me.

'Don't roll your eyes at me Venus.' He said as he pulled my face up by my chin. I smirked before he let go of me and placed his jacket on my shoulders.