The Birthday.

Trigger warning.

This chapter talks about drugs and overdosing.

 We ignored the stares we received from the trio while we ate. I could see it was annoying Draco, having other people look at me. I didn't understand why. Just as Draco and I were finishing up, two tall boys walked into the Three Broomsticks. I looked up to see Ronald getting up to hug the other two ginger boys. And then it clicked.

It was the Weasley twins. As I took in who it was I finished my butter beer and started to hurry on Draco. I can't be in here with them. Not the twins.

'Come on let's go.' I said as I threw his overcoat back over my shoulders.

'What's got you in a hurry Venus?' He looked at me as I started to stand.

'I just want to get some air that's all can we please just-'

'Smith?' I heard them say in unison behind me. Oh fuck.

'Hey boys.' I said as I turned my head to them.

'Cat got your tongue Venus?' Fred said

'Maybe I just don't want to speak to you two. Is that so hard to believe Freddie? Let's go Draco' I turned back to Draco and watched him get up. He stood next to me and took my hand.

'Looks like you've got yourself a lap dog Vee.' Fred sized Draco up.

'Freddie don't. Now Draco. Let's go now.' I started to pull him away from the twins. As we started to walk away I heard Hermione mutter

'Don't even bother with her, she's just whoring herself out between Blaise and Draco. I heard she's going around with Adrian too.' As soon as I heard the words come out of her mouth something in my head snapped. I ripped my hand out of Draco's and stormed my way to her. I smiled slightly before my fist made contact with her cheek. I didn't stop myself when I felt my other fist snap back before I hit her again. I felt two arms wrap around me to pull me away.

'Don't you touch her Weasley's' I heard Draco sneer as the hands let go.

'I don't whore myself out Granger. Watch yourself.' I spat before I turned around. I saw Draco smirking slightly and the twins looking down at me.

'I'll see you all back at school.' I said as I fixed Draco's coat on my shoulders and brushed past the twins.

I took Draco's hand in mine as we walked out of the Three Broomstick.

'Freddie hm?' He said as the door shut behind us.

'You caught that?'

'Mm I did Venus. It was clear you didn't want to be around them and then they called out first. Then you called him Freddie. So there's one piece of information I'm missing. What is it?' He said before he pushed his tongue against his cheek.

'The twins used to be my suppliers. Usually ecstasy or coke.'

'Ok. And what else am I missing. That's not the only thing.' He pushed.

'They didn't want me to stop buying from them. They thought I was getting my shit from Blaise instead. And it kinda went back and forth for a bit. They started to give me shit for free to keep me buying from them. I gave in and in the end I took every last gram of what they gave me.'

'And you survived?'

'Pansy.'

'She stopped you?'