The Mirror.

Trigger warning.

Smut.

A/N: Hi shawty baes, thank you so so much for 23k reads and thank you for the birthday wishes. Enjoy The Mirror.

Draco's POV

I pulled her close to me and let her cry into my chest. Her body was still shaking and she was cold. So cold. My top half was bare, her tears wetted my skin. My body engulfed her as she poured her heart out.

I swayed side to side with her, gently. Hoping it would be comforting. I was conscious of the fact we were still on the stairs, and I had a bag of ecstasy in my hands. It was still early, there wouldn't really be anyone in the castle anyways. So really I had nothing to worry about.

Nothing but her.

She sobbed for a bit. It broke my heart to listen, but what else was I supposed to do to help. I just swayed. I swayed for ten minutes until she started to even out her breathing. I pulled her away and wiped her tears softly. She smiled at me through her tears, her eyes were bloodshot and her smile was weak. But she was fucking stunning.

Her wild jet black hair in a messy bun, with two curls framing her face, her ivory skin stood out with raised white and pink lines covering almost every inch of her body.

Beautiful.

'Let's get back to bed' I said before I crouched down to pick her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I gripped her thighs. She was light as a feather. Her head rested on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her breath hit the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I walked her back to the dungeons and back to my dorm. I opened the dorm with one and whilst the other arm moved to support both of her thighs. She hadn't spoken a word since the stairs.

I stood in the middle of my dorm waiting for her to say something, nothing.

'Venus?' I whispered. I got a slight groan in response, she was half asleep. I chuckled lightly before I walked to the bed, pulled back the covers and set her in bed. I smiled lightly as she curled up in the sheets and fell back asleep.

I sighed before I made my way over to my desk.I dropped the bag of pills before I sat in the chair and opened the drawer I kept mothers letters. I took out the most recent one she had sent and read over it quickly.

'Dear Draco,

I hope this letter finds you well.

Things have been quiet in the manor since your father left.

It's lonely without you here.

Bella says hello. She didn't have much else to say.

I'm afraid I won't be able to write as often anymore, Lucius will be home within a few days, so this may be my last.

Tell me about her, the girl you spoke of in your last letter. I'm glad you have someone to keep you company.

Lastly, I thought of the estate in Edinburgh. Don't forget that it's yours completely. Your father and I have nothing to do with it, or the cottage in the Highlands. That's all yours too.

Remember that Hogwarts isn't your only option.

Stay safe.

Love from, Mother.'