The Lake. Part two.

Viewer discretion is advised.

I walked further and further in. Eventually, I just started to float. In the freezing cold.

I felt empty.

So empty.

But so much weight dragged me down.

It called me to the bottom of the lake, no no that's wrong.

Not called...

The bottom of the lake welcomed me.

The bottom of the lake took me.

It comforted me .

It took all the pain away, all the memories away.

It took me away.

But I had a strange feeling I wasn't going with it.

Eventually the cold took my senses. One by one.

My ears started to ring. They rang and didn't stop. I told myself to bring my hands up to cover my ears, but I felt nothing.

I felt nothing throughout my entire being. I was just numb.

I was almost certain that if I could move my head to see my hand that it would be purple or blue.

Blue.

What a pretty colour.

I took in a deep ragged breath as I started to give up on my body. I wasn't going back.

I just looked at the moon and the stars. The moon shone directly above me. It was a cloudless night.

I looked at the stars surrounding the satellite in the sky. It was almost like a spotlight.

My eyes landed on a familiar constellation. I wasn't one hundred sure, but I thought I felt the corner of my lips turn up into a slight smile.

'There's D-Draco.'

'Pretty.'

'Isn't it?'

The words left my mouth in a jumble. I could barely hear my own voice. I sounded as if I was worlds away.

Soon enough my vision started to betray me. I was sure my eyes were open.

But all I could see was black.

I could see nothing.

I could hear nothing.

I could feel nothing.

And that was the end.

Draco's Pov.

The tears fell one after another. Why was I so harsh? Why did I have to push her away? Why couldn't I ask her to stay, like she had asked me to?

It was too late for regret. Much too late.

I had lost her.

My Venus.

Gone.

I must've blacked out. It was all blurry. I saw the stars.

'What a beautiful night for stargazing.' I rasped out