The First Time.

Trigger warning

Smut and slight talks of self harm

I woke up alone in Draco's dorm. I was curled up in his sheets in his absence. The room felt lonely. Like it had lost its owner.

I looked to Draco's nightstand to see a glass of water and a note. I picked the note up and skimmed over Draco's elegant handwriting.

I've excused you from your classes today Venus.

You need to see Madam Pomfrey about your wounds.

I'm sorry I didn't wake you before I left, you looked too peaceful.

Yours truly,

Malfoy.

I smiled softly as I set the note down and picked up the glass. I dipped the glass in a slight circle, watching the water dance around the glass before I held it to my lips and allowed the cool liquid to quench my thirst.

I paused for a moment before I started to shift out of the bed. My face scrunched up as I felt the shooting pains run throughout my body.

I prepared myself as I tried to stand. I gripped the bedpost in hopes of having some stability. I failed. As soon as I tried to stand I failed. My knees buckled under the pressure. My core gave in and let me fall on the floor.

I sighed in defeat as I felt a tear run down my cheek. Helpless. I tried once more to stand. I succeeded. I made my way slowly to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

I leaned against the same bathroom counter that Draco had sat me on last night as I started to slowly take off his t-shirt and my underwear. I winced at my slow movements.

I looked to the shower to see the steam beckoning me inside. I stepped in slowly and winced as the hot water hit my delicate skin. I closed my eyes before I turned the knob on the shower wall and turned the heat all the way down.

I groaned lightly as the ice cold water came down on my back. The cold was inviting. Welcoming. It wanted me to stay. It felt like a comfort. I moved slowly as I let my hair get wet. I stood directly under the running water, in hopes of washing away Adrian's touch.

I lathered the apple scented shampoo in my hands and scrubbed it into my scalp, washing away any traces of last night. I stood back underneath the water, letting it wash away the shampoo before I lathered my silky black hair with the matching conditioner.

I grabbed the mint scented bar of soap and the washcloth and started to build up suds on my body. I hesitated before I brought it down over my black and blue stomach. I whimpered in pain as I grazed over the area slowly.

Once I had finished washing my body I returned to the water, letting it wash out the sweet smelling conditioner from my hair and letting it wash away the suds on my scared vessel.

I turned off the shower and stepped out of the cold enclosure whilst I grabbed the black towel from the radiator and wrapped it around me. Afterward I took the smaller hand towel and let it soak up the water dripping from my hair.

I made my way back to the bedroom, I wasn't as slow this time, the cold had numbed my body sufficiently, so much to the point I was slightly shaking. It made it easier for me to do everything. I pulled a clean button up shirt and a pair of old joggers from deep in his wardrobe. I put on the button up and rolled the sleeves up to my elbows. I admired my striped skin. The usually white scars, now a deep blue-purple colour from the cold. I admired how different it was. I imagine that this is what appeals to Draco. My skin, how it's different from the other girls. How I would cower away from a touch, from rolling up my sleeves or even showing any skin.