The Dream.

Trigger warning.

This chapter talks about abuse, alcoholism, panic attacks, vomiting and suicide.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 18K SHAWTY BAES. at this rate were gonna get 20k reads before my birthday omd. I love you all and I hope you enjoy The Dream.

Our night in the tower was perfect. We laid and looked at the stars for a while before Draco began to fall asleep. I could've stayed there forever, but he was literally falling asleep under the stars.

'Let's start to head back to your dorm.' I suggested. I had my head rested on his chest. I could feel the rise and fall of his upper half as he breathed, and I could hear the steady beat of his heart. Draco was tracing the scars that were risen on my wrists. Every so often he lifted my hand up to see them properly in the moonlight, admiring them. I lifted my head off of Draco's chest as I started to stand. I sense him stand behind me. I felt his hand latch onto my waist. He pulled my body close to his and kissed me. My hands rested on his shoulders before I pulled away.

'Thank you.'

'For what?' He furrows his brow

'This. Everything.' I smiled

'I wasn't going to do nothing for your birthday Venus.' He tilted his head slightly.

'It's the first time anyone's ever done anything. Thank you.'

'You're welcome' He smirked lightly before he let go of my hips and started to gather the things on the floor. We made our way back to his dorm slowly, admiring Hogwarts in the moonlight. We reached his dorm and Draco put the blanket away and put the boxes on his desk. I sat down on his bed and waited for him. He made his way over to the bed once he finished and stood above me. He studied my face for a second before he turned around and walked to his wardrobe. He pulled out a quidditch jersey and a black pair of boxers and threw them at me.

'If you're gonna stay the night you'll need those.'He smiled as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head. His hair ruffled as the material brushed against it, disturbing the way it had laid on his head. He caught me staring.

'Do you like what you see Venus?' He chuckled lightly.

'Maybe I do' I stood up across from him and pulled my crimson jumper over my head, I never put a bra on. He groaned loudly as he saw my top half naked.

'You'll be the death of me Venus Smith.' He shook his head as I turned away to get his jersey from the bed.

'Well then let me make it a good one.' I winked back as I put the jersey on, I unlaced my docs before I slipped them off. I took my skirt, fishnets and underwear off too before I pulled on Draco's boxers.

I looked up to see Draco in his boxers putting away his clothes. The muscles on his back moved as he did. I studied them as he moved.

'How many times do I have to tell you it's rude to stare Vee.' He grinned as he turned around to see me staring.

'Admiring not staring Malfoy' I said as I laid down on the bed. I felt Draco lay in the bed next to me. It was almost two in the morning. He laid on his back, I moved closer to him so I could lay my head between his shoulder and his chest. He laid one arm across his chest. And his other hand played with my hair. I looked at his left wrist, the slight dip where the scar was. I reached out slowly to touch it. As my hand got closer, he moved his arm away. I pulled back my arm.

'I'm sorry I shouldn't have.' I whispered. And a feeling of deja vu washed over me as Draco pulled my arm back onto his. I slowly let my fingers trace over his scar. I heard, and felt his chest take in a deep ragged breath. I smiled as he let himself be vulnerable with me.