The Bath.

Trigger Warning.

Talks of assault, abuse and panic attacks.

I wasn't hungry, I was tired and livid that Theodore had even touched me. And I didn't want to talk to anyone. At all.

'Eat.' Draco grumbled.

'I'm not hungry.' I said as I started to stand.

'I'm gonna go for a walk. Clear my head.' I walked away, and avoided Theodore as much as I could.

'Venus?' I heard Draco call out from his seat. I turned on my heel out of the Great Hall. Ignoring him.

Are you going to be polite and sit back with us?

Get out of my head Draco.

I'll take that as a no.

Silence.
He was out of my head.

I was walking down the stairs and down to the dungeons before I heard a familiar voice.

'Hey Smith!' I heard male voice call out for me. I turned quickly around to see ... Potter?

'Potter. What do you want? I'm not in the mood.' I snapped

'You should stay away from Malfoy. He's dangerous. Do the next right thing. You seem smart enough to know that a girl like you shouldn't be dating a death eater.' He looked down at me. Fury coursed through my veins.

'What is it with males telling me my boyfriend isn't good enough? He is not a death eater. He isn't unworthy. And he isn't a fucking ferret. Now I've said already that I'm in a shit mood and you're telling me that I shouldn't be with him, while you're snogging your bestfriends sister. Fucking pathetic.' My blood was boiling as I stormed off.

'Bloody slytherins. There's no talking to them. They're all the same.' He muttered under his breath.

'Ok Potty. At least I don't think God shines down on me just because of my house. And my parents may not be the best but at least they're both alive.' I raised my voice before I snapped back around and walked off to the common room.

Harsh Vee.

I told you to get out of my head. Out Draco. Get Out.

You're upset. I'll be down in a minute.

Don't bother. I'm gonna go out. Stay out of my head. I mean it. Out.

And again there was silence.

I ran back to my dorm and ripped off my robes. I threw on a string top before I grabbed a zip up hoodie and zipped it up. I scrambled to put my feet into a tracksuit end before I left bare footed.

I ran back up the stairs, through the corridors past a few students and out of the school. I kept walking and walking until I reached The Black Lake.

The lake.

I unzipped the hoodie. Pulled off the tracksuits end. Took the string top off over my head and walked further towards the lake.

I gasped slightly as the cold water surrounded my body before I completely dived in.

I swam lengths up and down for a while before I just started to float. I stared at the moon for a good while. I didn't know how long I was there for. Time had escaped me. I was just cold. Bone shakingly cold.

Where are you Venus?

Why do you care?

Venus, I'm being serious. No one knows where you are. You're not in your fucking dorm. Where are you?