The Pill.

Trigger Warning.

This chapter talks about panic attacks and drug abuse.

I stood where Draco had left me. I was completely and utterly baffled. What had I done to make Draco like this? Does he really think I like Nott or something?

I felt the tears start to run down my face. I was so frustrated that I just started to sob.

My cries echoed in the hall before I started to run back down to the dungeons.

I ran as fast as I could. Until I cried out the password for the common room to the painting.

As soon as the door swung open I ran inside, past a group of boys sat around the fire who were laughing, and in the corner of my eye I saw his platinum blonde hair move, he looked up at me and watched as I ran to my dorm.

He watched.

And said nothing.

The dorm door slammed behind me before I ripped Draco's hoodie off of me and threw it on the floor.

My sobs ripped through the room, I had made the one person I loved push me away.

I picked up my wand from the desk and waved it in the air.

'Silencio.' I cracked.

I fell down on the bed and curled up into a ball.

I took in deep breaths.

The bed still smells like him.

The smell of his aftershave made me sob even harder, I was finding it more and more difficult to find air.

I started to breathe heavier and faster as my body shook. The blood pounded in my ears as my heart thudded in my chest. My vision started to blur and everything around me felt unnatural. The thudding in my chest began to speed up. It felt as though my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

Panic attacks were familiar.

But you can never shake the feeling, or get used to them.

I spent another five minutes wishing and hoping that everything would just stop.

I wished the world would just stand still for two seconds, just to let me catch my breath.

But unfortunately

That's not how the world works.

After my heart had returned to its normal pace, everything went back to normal.

My hands still shook a small bit, but when did my hands ever stop shaking?

I cried myself to sleep.

It wasn't even the middle of the day and I fell back to sleep.

I was woken up by someone shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes, hoping to see Draco.

But to my disappointment

It was Pansy.