The Hangover.

Trigger warning.

Light to medium smut ahead shawty baes

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around the room to take in my surroundings. I was in Draco's dorm, and the winter wind was battering against the window. I felt Draco's hand on my hip and I smiled as I looked at him sleeping soundly beside me.

I winced at the sudden headache that came over me. I rubbed my eyes before sitting up to go close the blinds. I stared out the window and watched as the first snow of the winter fell before my eyes. I shut the blinds to block the light from coming into the room. I sighed as I walked over to the mirror on the bathroom door to take a look at myself.

Draco's quidditch jersey was floating like a dress on me. My make up was ruined from being slept in and my hair was much the same. I looked how I felt. Like shit. I smiled as I saw Draco still asleep in the bed. I moved over to his wardrobe and took out a hoodie and a pair of his boxers. Draco's jersey stopped just above my knees, so the hoodie would give me a bit more coverage.

I walked into the bathroom and placed the clothes in a corner. I closed the door behind me and went to the sink to try and scrub off the remainder of last night's makeup.

Once I had as much off as I could I turned on the shower and started to undress. My whole body ached as I moved to undress myself. This was quite possibly the worst hangover I've ever gotten. I tied back my soft black hair and opened the shower door.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over my body. I closed my eyes and stood there for a few minutes, just enjoying the silence. I started to hum along to a tune I had known since I was a child. I didn't know any words, just the sound of the melody.

I waited for the headache to subside before I began to wash myself. It was about five minutes before it started to calm down a bit. And it was only two minutes before I heard the shower door open behind me. I knew it was Draco as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

'Someone woke up early' He laughed lightly as he whispered in my ear.

'Headache.' I explained.

'Mmm why am I not surprised.' He replied as his hands started to move from my waist, up my arms and to my neck. His hand gripped the back of my neck as he forced me to look up. He stood right behind me. I looked into his grey eyes, he was smirking.

'Can you remember what you did last night Venus?' He questioned. I shook my head, I had no words.

'You had your hands all over Parkinson, you were kissing her. And your dress. You were smart enough to put it on when I was drunk so that I would ignore the length of it. Isn't that right?' He stopped smirking and tightened his grip

'Mhm' Was all I was able to get out.

' Ah ah use your words Venus. Cause you had plenty things to say last night' He sneered

'Y-yes. Pansy told me to wait to put it on.' I choked out

'Mmm don't go blaming Parkinson for what you did. Now tell me how much of last night you remember.' He asked again. I thought about what I last remembered. All that came to mind was dancing with Pansy, nothing else.

'Just dancing with Pansy. Not much else.' I whispered. I wasn't scared, more unaware of how to cope with the situation. I felt sudden butterflies in my stomach as his free hand latched onto my hip. He took his hand off the back of my neck and trailed his fingers down the center of my chest to my stomach, he moved his arm so that he was trailing his hand around to my back. His other hand latched onto my other hip.