The Shower.

Trigger warning.

smut.

'I'll join you' He smirked.

I nodded quickly and turned on the shower. I walked over to the counter top so I could see his face in the mirror as I undressed. I caught his eye in the mirror as I pulled off my top. Draco held his hands above his head on the door frame as he watched. I blushed before I took my eyes off of him and pulled down my underwear, stepping out of them and walking towards the shower door.

I opened the door and stepped in, I didn't close it, leaving it open for him to walk in. I stepped under the water, I felt a thrill run through my body as I realized the water was freezing cold. I quickly turned the knob the opposite way so the water started to heat up before Draco stepped in.

I heard Draco rustle off his boxers before he stepped in behind me and slid the shower door closed behind him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him as he rested his forehead on my shoulder.

'I've had a shit couple of days Venus. And I think you're just what I need to relieve some stress.' He murmured against my skin as his hands started to wander.

'Do you care if I use you how I want to? Do you care if I use your body?' He started to bite and nip at my neck. I shook my head, letting him know that I didn't care.

'Such a good girl. You like it when I use you like a whore, don't you? I can tell.' He cooed.

'I love it.' I whimpered as he set his hands down lightly on my hips. He laughed lightly as he started to turn me around by my hips so I was facing him, there were slight scratches on his shoulders and chest. His hands gripped my hips tighter but not too tight and started to push me down.

'On your knees for me Venus.' He kept pushing, not giving me an option. He twisted his hand in my hair and forced me to look up to him. He smirked before he stroked my cheek. His thumb played with my bottom lip before he shoved his thumb into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his thumb before he pulled it out and stroked his cock with the same hand. I kept my mouth open slightly, waiting to be used.

Draco tightened his grip on my hair before he shoved my mouth on his dick. I gagged slightly as he pushed his length down my throat. He groaned slightly as he controlled my movements. His head rolled back as he moved my head faster, bobbing up and down.

Draco's grip started to loosen as I started to move by myself. Getting faster and faster and starting to use my hands.

'Such a whore for my cock Venus. You're a fucking slut.' He groaned

I started to slow down to tease him slightly, but it wasn't a smart idea. His grip in my hair tightened again and he throat fucked me faster than before.

'Don't tease me Venus.' He grunted as his thrusts became sloppier. Tears streamed down my eyes before he pulled out. I looked up to him in confusion, he hadn't finished.

'Get on the bed.' He pulled me up by my elbow and pushed me out of the shower.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom, into the bedroom and sat on the bed. After about a minute I heard the shower turn off before Draco walked into the bedroom. He stood above me with an unapologetic look on his face.

'How do you expect me to fuck you when you're sitting up?' He sneered. I started to lay down before I felt his arm wrap around my throat and pull me up so that I was standing.

'Well it's too late now Smith, I'll fuck you standing.' He groaned as he threw my legs around him effortlessly. He walked over to the wall and pushed my back against it. Before he inserted himself and started to fuck me senseless.