The Task.

Trigger warning.

Talks of Blood and Alcohol. 

Blaise stayed with me in my room for a few hours, laughing with me, reassuring me that Draco would be fine before he looked down at his watch.

'Fuck sake.' He muttered. 'I know I'm supposed to be taking care of you but-' He's supposed to be what?

'Blaise what do you mean taking care of me?' I said, slightly taken back.

'Um ... before he left Draco asked me to look after you for the day until he comes back. But I told Luna I'd meet her in literally five minutes, will you be okay here until he gets back?' Blaise said as he stood up.

'Yeah um, I'll be fine but what happened to you and Pansy?'

'She broke it off, she wanted to spend more time with Adrian. It gave me a chance to talk to Luna, I think you two would get along well.' He smiled lightly before he reached for the door.

'Bye Vee'

'Don't do anything I wouldn't do Zabini.' I laughed.

'Well with what Draco's told me you would do more than I would.' He laughed as he walked out the door.

I am literally going to kill Draco once he gets back.

I spent three hours just reading. And sleeping. I played guitar for a small while too. But at 19:37 There was an audible crack that rang through my dorm. And in the centre of the dorm. Stood, well stumbling around,

Was Draco.

A bottle of Fire Whiskey in his hand.

His face

Had dried blood

All over it.

'Draco?' My voice cracked.

'H-hi Vee.' He turned to me and smiled. His cheek was cut, blood oozed from the gash. I stood up and took the bottle from his hand, placing it on the nightstand. At this point it was empty. I took both his hands in mine and pulled him onto the bed. He sat down slowly.

'What the fuck happened to your face?' I pulled his face up to the light so I could see it better.

'I needed to help ... help my mother with a job.' He mumbled and pushed my hand off of his chin.

'Tell me everything. Now.' I said as I walked off into the bathroom. I grabbed a hand towel. Fuck. I need a bowl.

'Accio bowl.' I said as I drew my wand from my pocket. Soon enough a small white bowl appeared on the counter top. I filled it with water and brought it, along with the towel back to my dorm. I placed the bowl on the nightstand, next to the bottle of whiskey and dipped the towel into it.

I looked back to Draco who was staring at me. I grabbed his chin again and forced him to look up.

'Stay still. And tell me.' I said as I carefully started to dab away the blood that streamed from his cheek.

'Mother had been given a-a task she couldn't complete on her own. She asked me to help.' He slurred.

'You're not going to tell me anything else, are you?' I sighed as I dabbed the cut on his cheek.

'Nope.' He smiled lightly.

'How's your mother.' I dipped the towel in the water, I watched as the blood mixed with the water, before I turned back to the bed to scrub the dried blood on his face.