The First Kiss.

I took a deep breath. How was I supposed to respond to that.

'I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean Draco.' I replied

' I'm asking if you told her what I whispered in your ear before breakfast Venus, Because her and Blaise really do seem quite smug with themselves and she seemed eager to pull you to potions fifteen minutes early' He cooed

I felt my breath hitch.

'We both know she would've gotten it out of one of us in the end.'  I replied

'Hmmmm I suppose you're right. And one last thing.' He said softly

'Yes Draco?'

' You should tell Pansy to stop shouting about me in your dorm. I could hear her this morning. Our dorms aren't that far from each other.' He said as he stood up and walked out of the tower leaving me sat by myself.

'Holy fuck.' I muttered under my breath once I was sure he was gone. I let my head fall into my hands out of utter astonishment of that whole conversation.

I quickly stood up and threw the hoodie on. I jogged out of the tower and back into the common room. I looked around to try and spot Pansy and Blaise but they were no where to be seen. I sighed out of frustration and walked off to my dorm. Once I got in the door I locked it shut behind me and slid down to the floor and sat with my eyes closed.

'Aw did I fluster you Smith?' I heard his voice chuckle.

I snapped my head up to see Draco sprawled across my bed looking over at me.

'How the fuck did you get in my dorm?' I said back to him.

'You should start locking you door Venus, now answer me. Did I fluster you in the astronomy tower darling?' He started to sit up and get off the bed.

'N-no you didn't, and why are you here? You were with me in the tower less than five minutes ago.' Fuck. I stuttered. He was walking towards me. Slowly. Once he stood above me he crouched down so we were face to face. I looked to the side. God I couldn't even face him.

I felt his cold hand grab my chin and pull my face back to look sat his. His rings pressed against my skin.

'You are an awful liar Venus. Look at you. Blushing at the fact I'm in your dorm. What have you got to hide hm?' He said. He knew he was getting to me. And I enjoyed it. He ignored the last of what I said. And to be honest so did I.

I noticed my guitar on the bed. Not on it's stand.

'It seems some one was touching my things Malfoy.' I changed the subject as I looked over his broad built shoulder

'I was waiting for you. You took longer than I thought you would. You do play a few instruments don't you? I remember you saying in second year.' He continued

'Just guitar and piano.' I said.

He stood up and walked over to my bed. He picked up the guitar.

'I've heard you sing too. You're not too bad Smith.' He looked around the room. In confusion

'Where's the piano?' He looked at me confused

'I don't sing Malfoy. That's false information.' I smirked as I stood up and walked over to the trunk at the end of my bed. I always kept it empty. Purely for this reason.

I took my wand and flicked it at the trunk. The trunk started to spin and turned into a piano. I pulled over my desk chair and sat in front of the piano and started to play for him. I closed my eyes as my fingers made their way over the keys. I heard him get off the bed and stand next to me. I opened my eyes to look at him. His arms were folded in front of him, he smiled lightly. I looked back down to my hands.

'You do sing Venus. When you're concentrating you hum or sing quietly. You think no one hears you. But I always listen. You're quite good too.' He said. He was stood right next to me. I felt his side brush against my arm as I played.

'Why do you pay so much attention, When it's only me?' I questioned. I didn't stop playing. He seemed to enjoy it.

'You play with your hair when you're nervous. And whenever you have a nightmare you play to calm yourself back down. I hear you at night. I hear the screams. I wait to hear the muffled notes through the walls. So that I know you're ok. And when Blaise gets on your nerves you always hide his violin bow. Because you know that he will come into your dorm and end up playing with you. I pay attention to you Venus because you're the only person in this school worth paying attention to. Seeing your hair in a toss that other night on the stairs made me think about how much I do.' He said softly

I took a deep breath in as I bit my lip trying not to smile.

'What else?' I asked

He sighed and shook his head before speaking.

'When you actually find something funny you snort a bit at the end of your laugh. You always go on a run early in the morning if you don't get any sleep. I never noticed until the other night that you always wear that ring on your thumb. And you wear it on your thumb because its too big to fit on any other of your fingers. Which means it belongs to someone else. Perhaps one of you parents.' He said. He opened his mouth to keep going but I got there first.

'I think it was my mothers.  It was the only thing I had left of her in the house after she ran. I took it with me the night I ran away to Hogwarts.' I blurted out. I had stopped playing. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly and composed myself to try and start playing again.

He reached out and took both my hands causing me to look up at him. He pulled me off the chair and kissed my forehead before sweeping me up into a hug.

'Venus I am so sorry, I should've left that part out.' He said into my hair. His head was buried in my shoulder. I was on my tiptoes trying to reach him. I pulled away and held his face in my hands and said

'Draco there's no need to be sorry. You couldn't have known. It's just that you're the only person I have ever said these things to.'

He lifted me up into his arms into a hug again. My feet were off the ground so I wrapped them around his torso. As my head was in the crook of his neck I smiled as I started to kiss his neck softly. I kissed up his face along his jawline and made my way to his lips. I looked into his eyes as he smiled before I closed mine and kissed him gently. And he kissed me back.

He pulled away first, still smiling and spoke.

'I'm going to give you two options Venus. You either come to the next Slytherin party with me. Or you come to my next quidditch match.'

Is he being serious? It seems you really don't know me at all sometimes Draco.

'How about no to both.' I smiled.

'I don't go to party's and there's too many people at the matches.' I explained.

'Well pick one. Or I'll just take you to both.' He smirked back at me.

I wasn't smiling at him anymore

'The quidditch match.' I mumbled.

He chuckled at my response before putting me down. I smiled up at him.

'It's getting late, I should probably get ready for bed.' I said to him.

He nodded and smiled at me kindly.

'If you get any nightmares feel free to come to my dorm.' He said before he kissed my forehead.

'I'll think about it. Night Draco.' I said to him as he started walking away.

'Goodnight Vee.' He said before he closed the door.

That was the first time Draco called me Vee.