The Letter.

Trigger warning.

This chapter talks of, drinking, vomiting, and scars.

Pansy's POV:

I sat down next to Vee as she took a sip of her water. She was wearing Draco's hoodie, I wasn't surprised that they spent the night together. I looked at Draco as he watched Venus. He was always watching her. I don't know how she didn't notice. He always had an eye on her, or a hand for that matter.

I watched as Vee brought the drink to her lips. Her face was flushed, her hands were shaky, I looked to Draco, his wet hair and his ... also flushed face. He was watching her. Smirking at her.

'Oh . My. God. They did it.' I thought to myself

'Venus. Tell me what you did.' I demanded as I looked at her. Draco and Vee looked at me at the exact same time. I shot Blaise a look. He smirked at me.

'What are you talking about Pans?' She looked at me clueless. I looked at Draco. His cold eyes stared into me as he shook his head. He caught on. However, Vee was still clueless. I hit the table.

'You two fucking shagged didn't you? You did.' I raised my voice as I stared at her. She shot me a dirty look as she caught me by the arm and started to drag me out of Great Hall. I heard Draco leave Blaise by himself as he started to run after us.

'Oh my god you two shagged. Holy shit Vee.' I shouted. I couldn't believe it.

'Holy fuck Pansy shut up we didn't shag, holy shit' Venus yelled back at me.

Venus's POV

I heard Draco chuckle behind me as I yelled. I didn't understand what the fuck just happened, but I brought Pansy out to the courtyard with Draco following close behind us. We sat her down and explained to her that nothing had happened between us, which was a lie, but what happened wasn't any of her business.

Once she had settled down we brought her back to the Hall to eat. Draco had his hand wrapped around my waist as we walked back. Even the smallest touch sent shivers down my spine.

Once we got to the Hall we finished eating, and ignored Blaise's questions. I walked with them back to the common room. My headache resurfaced as I entered the dungeons.

'I think I'm gonna go for a lie down, I've got another headache' I told Draco as he started to walk towards the couches.

He stopped walking and turned around to kiss me on the forehead

'I'll come check on you later, feel better soon.' He said softly as I began to walk away.

I walked into my dorm and looked to the bed to see a letter. I walked over and took it in my hands, the envelope was sealed with red wax.

How lovely. A letter from Dumbledore. He never sent me letters. Unless something was wrong.

I sighed as I opened the letter. It read,

My dearest Venus,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I'm writing this letter in regard to your relationship with Mr. Malfoy.

I have been informed by your teachers that you and him have been spending a lot of time with each other and have become quite close.

Mr. Malfoy isn't a good influence.

Be safe.

Yours truly,

Albus Dumbledore.