The Truth.

Trigger Warning.

Talks of abuse and scars

A/N:hey shawty baes, THANK YOU FOR 6K WHAT- we literally did that in 1 day. I can't. I love you all. I also did my maths wrong when I started writing the book so ignore that I said thy're in fourth year- I edited my chapters so that it says sixth year xoxo enjoy shawties.

We sat in the bath for an hour. Talking, hugging, kissing and laughing. His fingers touched my skin delicately, gently.

'They're beautiful Venus' He murmured as he kissed the scars on my shoulders and neck.

He made me feel pretty. With the scars I had hated for so long. He made it feel as though they meant nothing, as though I hadn't hated them for so long.

I rested my head in the crook of Draco's neck as he lifted us out of the bath and into the bedroom. He sat me on the bed while he went to go get us towels. I found my naked reflection in the mirror on the back of his dorm.

The ends of my hair damp and slightly stuck to my arms and back. My legs crossed over one another out of habit. The slight flush to my face from the heat of the water, and the slight water droplets that fell on my body. I examined the scars that I had poked and scratched at so many times before.

I wrapped my arms around my chest and allowed my hands to rest on my shoulders. I watched as the slim definition of my muscles moved. I watched as the smile that painted my face suddenly dropped at the full image.

Draco walked back in with a towel hung below his V line. His hair messy and in his face. Water droplets laid neatly on his shoulders.

'How perfect, almost Godlike.' I thought to myself. And he's pursuing me. It baffled me.

He stretched out his veiny forearm, handing me the towel. I took the towel from him and stood up to wrap it around my body slowly.

'What's on you mind Smith?' He questioned as he saw my slow movements.

'I don't know Draco. I think I'm just tired. I think I need a drink.' I said solemnly.

I felt bad for Draco. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Me becoming a messy drunk like my father was my worst nightmare. But the process had already begun. And I didn't want to side track myself from this path just yet.

'Let's get dressed, then we can go back to your dorm.' He smiled softly as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled weakly back to his as I started to dry off.

We had dressed and were headed on our way back to my dorm. Draco had his hand snaked around my waist as we walked through the common room. He was staring at Adrian.

It was the first time I had seen Adrian since last night. His face was black and blue. He was surrounded by friends, all of them talking and laughing apart from him. Adrian was staring back at Draco. His gaze met mine as he flashed me a smile. I felt sick to my stomach. I looked away quickly. Draco stopped walking, and so did I. His arm left my waist without a word as he walked in Adrians direction. He didn't stop walking until they were face to face, with Adrian almost falling back against the fire.

I couldn't hear their conversation, but I saw Draco point his finger back to me twice as he spat his words at Adrian. I almost felt bad for Adrian. He looked scared. But I'm sure I looked scared when he started beating me.

So I didn't.

After a minute or two Draco turned around and put a smile on his face as he made his way back to me. He snaked his arm back around my waist as we started to walk towards my dorm again. He didn't speak. I thought it was best not to speak until we were in private.