The Argument.

Trigger warning

This chapter talks about smut, addiction and self harm

A/N: SHAWTYS. 10K ARE YOU REAL I CANT-. Fr thank you all so much, and enjoy the smut in this chap

I woke up early. Too early. I thought I could wait until Draco woke up, but when he started to talk in his sleep, that thought vanished in my head. Draco just mumbled. He didn't really form a sentence. I thought it was a sign of a good sleep.

I looked down at his frazzled blonde hair, once again I noticed things I never had before. His eyelashes were a few shades darker than his hair, His lips a pale pink and his face flushed slightly.

'It's rude to stare Smith.' His deep morning voice awoke the butterflies in my stomach.

'I wasn't staring. I was admiring Malfoy.' I replied.

'I know I'm handsome Venus, take a picture, it'll last longer.' He said with his eyes still closed

'Ouch someones not feeling too friendly in the morning, are they?' I teased.

'Watch it Venus I'm just grumpy.'

'Awh I'm sorry my admiration woke you. Go back to sleep, I'm gonna go shower.' I said as I rolled my eyes. I pulled his hands off my hips and stood off the bed to stretch.

'That is an amazing sight.' Draco groaned as the t-shirt I slept in raised above my ass, right in front of Draco. I turned around to him as I pushed my tongue through my cheek.

'Someone's bold this morning aren't they.' I said with a judgmental tone.

'Mhm I am, so you might want to watch it.' He responded as I started to walk away

'All bark no bite Draco.' I called out from the bathroom, I heard him chuckle in response.

I turned on the shower and began to undress, I had made sure to turn down the heat of the water again. Just waiting for the cold. As I stepped in and I closed my eyes as I let the cold water hit my chest. It was a shock to my system. Once I had started to get used to it I smiled lightly. The feeling of nothingness faded slightly as I got colder and colder. I let myself bask in the slight feeling of pain as the water hit my body.

I eventually became aware of Draco's presence behind me.

'You take cold showers?' He questioned

'The colds calming.' I replied trying to find an excuse other than that I liked the feeling it gave me. The feeling of pain, and numbness all at the same time. It numbed the constant ache in my bones and it made my dark thoughts vanish.

'It's too cold Venus.' He said as he noticed that I had turned the dial to the coldest setting. I saw his arm reach in front of me to turn the heat up. I sighed. There was no point in arguing. I looked to his arm as he turned it up. I noticed something ... different. I grabbed his arm and forced his wrist up.

There was a slight scar. In the shape of a rectangle. On his left arm. He snapped his hand away.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' He sneered

'Draco. Don't tell me now if you don't want to. But that scar. If it's what I think it is. I expect you to tell me.' I said gently. I knew of the Malfoy family. I knew the rumors. I put the pieces together. Draco had gotten the Dark Mark. And cut it out of himself.

'By the look in your eyes you know what it's from. So I don't need to tell you. Do I Venus?' He said.

'You cut it out of yourself.' I stated. And he nodded.