The Legilimency.

'Seems like it was for you two' Blaise and Pansy said in unison.

'Quiet you two.' I blushed as I poured myself a cup of tea. As I reached for the milk and sugar Draco took the mug from under my arm and started to sip at it.

'Draco that's just plain black tea.' I stated.

'Very good Vee. It is black tea.' He nodded sarcastically.

'You don't take your tea with milk or sugar?'

He smirked and shook his head as he held the mug up to his lips.

'What. The. Living. Fuck. It's not the same as coffee Draco. You can't just have plain black tea. But you can have plain black coffee' I started to pour myself another mug.

'Woah woah woah pause. You have your coffee without milk or tea?' He put down the mug and turned to me completely.

'Yeah? It's the best way to have coffee.' I said confused.

'Christ you're fucking strange aren't you?' He said taken back.

'Says the boy who is drinking black tea. Twat.' I rolled my eyes as I dropped two lumps of sugar into my mug before I stirred in the milk.

I looked up to see Pansy and Blaise sniggering quietly to themselves at us. I smiled and laughed along with them.

We had breakfast as normal, Draco and Blaise talked about quidditch and Pansy and I just made small talk with each other.

While the four were all actually talking together and laughing at Blaise's Snape impression, Luna pranced towards us and sat beside Blaise.

'Hello gorgeous' Blaise smiled down at her

'Hello cousin' Draco laughed lightly at the pairing. I had never actually talked to Luna before, so I stretched out my hand over the table,

'Hi I'm Venus.' I smiled as she shook my hand. I noticed her eyes widened slightly and she paused for a second as she made contact with my hand.

'I'm Luna' She said slowly as we dropped the handshake. I watched as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a purple crystal.

'This is amethyst. It should help with the nightmares.' She smiled as I gladly took it.

'How did you-' I started quietly, I stopped myself

'Thank you Luna' I smiled at her across the table before I looked at the crystal in my hand.

'Luna is ... very ... intuitive like my mother. The women in the Malfoy family tend to be quite um ... Luna, how would you explain it?' Draco turned to her, confused.

'Were quite perceptive, I usually feel or understand things about people by touching them. For example when I touched your hand, I felt what you felt. I caught a few glimpses of your life.'

'All of the Malfoys are quite good at legilimency. Luna and myself included.' He looked down at me.

Even though I'm not a true Malfoy, I was trained in legilimency as if I was one. Luna didn't need as much training as I did.

I thought I heard Draco speak but as I looked up to him, he was looking away from me and was taking a sip from his tea.

Was he in my head?

I am indeed in your head Vee. Don't you worry, this is the first time I've done this to you. Trust me, you would've known if I was in here a long time ago.