The Morning.

Trigger warning.

This chapter talks about abuse and light smut content that is 17+. Please always take care of yourself and know that these topics and more will be talked about in this story.

I paced my dorm back and forth for a while. I don't know how long I was doing it for, but it felt like a while. My nails dug into my palms. I dug them in so hard I drew blood. I heard the drip. But it didn't stop me. Eventually, I stopped and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. The water stung. But it felt calming.

I walked back out to the bedroom and looked at the trunk. I wanted to play the piano. I knew the piano like the back of my hand. But I didn't have my wand. And I guessed Pansy wasn't in the mood to talk to me since she hadn't given me my wand back, or left it for me to find .To be honest I don't blame her.

I grabbed the guitar off the stand and played slowly. I sang along and started to feel tears run down my cheeks, but I kept playing. I sang softly to myself and continued to play the same song over and over again.

I was angry at myself. God, why did I do that? Why did I care so much about what Astoria had said? Why why why why why?

After playing the guitar until my fingers hurt, my eyes wandered to the clock on the wall. It had just passed two in the morning. I sighed knowing I wasn't tired. And all I wanted was Draco. For some reason I only wanted to see him. And so that's what I did.

I stood off the bed and found the grey blanket I had taken from Draco's dorm this morning, and wrapped it around my shoulders and walked over to his dorm. He was fast asleep. I smiled at him as he snored lightly. I realised I hadn't changed into any clothes so I tiptoed over to his drawers and fiddled around looking for a shirt to sleep in. I turned away from him as I started to undress.

'I would've never thought I would see Venus Smith undressing in my dorm at two am.' I heard Draco chuckle behind me. I only had my skirt on now. I glanced over my shoulder and shot him a dirty look.

'Oh fuck off Draco.' I said back to him as I buttoned up his shirt half way before I took off my skirt.

I walked to the other side of his bed and lifted up the covers to get in. I then glimpsed over to see him in only his boxers. I didn't know what I expected. But it wasn't ... that. He had a slim build, but he was defined. I looked at his broad shoulders, to his chest and to his abs. He was muscly, but not in the way one would expect. His pale skin matched mine, although mine could get ten times paler just by being cold.

I took a deep breath in as I sunk into his bed. It was obvious that I had been crying. I was shaking slightly, my eyes were red and puffy and my face was a little damp from the tears I shed. Once I laid down, I turned over and faced away from him. Suddenly, I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to his body.

He felt me trembled so he then started to trace circles on my arm in attempts to comfort me.

'What's happened Vee?' He said softly in my ear

'I don't know what came over me, Draco. I just got so fucking angry. I feel like I blacked out. I don't remember half of what I did. And in the end I looked down to see Astoria basically unconscious with blood all over her face. And it was my fault. I promised myself I would never be like my father. I promised myself I would never hit someone.' I explained as I started to cry harder.

'Venus I don't know anything about your father but I do know that Astoria got what was coming to her.' He whispered as he slowly traced his hand up from my thigh to my waist and gripped it softly. The coldness of his rings sent goosebumps down my body.