James Ford- Smirk (c)

Everyone had tried to hold onto hope that you would be saved from the island, and not set down any form of roots there in fear of the fact that it could be your life from now on. After a few days on the island though, there was no choice but to keep hope for saviour but also try to make life bearable as you had no idea how long you would be stuck there.

You finally got to the point of being covered in so much dirt and blood that you needed to wash yourself somehow or you would feel far too grimy to keep walking around as you were. You headed off a way down the beach away from anyone else so that you would have some form of privacy. Ocean water wasn't exactly ideal for cleaning yourself, but it was better than nothing. When you were far enough away, you striped yourself of your filthy clothes and headed into the ocean, taking them with you.

You started focusing on trying to clear out any of the dirt from your clothing but without soap and using salt water, it was a hard feat. Once you were satisfied that there wasn't anything better that you could do, you threw them onto the nearby rocks so that the sun could dry them out a bit whilst you started to clean your body.

"Y/N," you heard from behind you.

You quickly slouched down in the water so that it was up to your shoulders and hid your body below the surface. You turned around to see Sawyer stood on the beach, looking a little confused as to why you were head deep in the water.

"Hi," you smiled, hoping he moved along quickly so you could get dressed and keep some form of dignity.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing."

Your lie was foiled almost as quickly as you said it. Sawyer had noticed the clothes strewn across the rocks and picked up your shirt, looking it over.

"Are you naked?" He smirked.

"Don't do what I think you're about to do," you frowned.

On cue, he picked up your clothes and took a few steps back onto the beach so that you would have to fully exit the water to be able to retrieve them. His smirk stayed prominent on his face as he watched the fury wash over your face.

"Stop smirking," you stated. "Please put my clothes back."

He shook his head, not letting his smirk falter.

You tried to weigh up your options and realised that your dignity was going to disappear, not that you had much left anyway. Sawyer's smirk was quickly replaced by shock as you exited the water to take back your clothes, having expected you to put up more of a fight before you would so willingly reveal yourself to him but either way, you were going to plan your revenge.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.