Jack Shephard- Sawyer (c)

All you could focus on was your lips on Sawyers, hands exploring each other's bodies, a moment of passion for the two of you. That was until your tent was opened and Jack called your name. Sawyer continued to kiss you, ignoring Jack being there until you pushed him off of you with a sigh. You turned towards Jack, cocking an eyebrow at him, wondering why he had to ruin your intimate moment with Sawyer.

Before crashing on the island, you hadn't known either men. However, with life on the island, Jack was protective of you and instantly become like a brother to you whilst Sawyer was a completely different relationship. Although you were in a relationship, it did rely on the sexual aspect, little emotional connection other than when necessary.

"And Doctor Cockblock has to make an entrance," Sawyer frowned.

"What do you want Jack?" You asked him.

"We need to talk, outside," he said firmly.

You let out another sigh, rolling your eyes. There was always something going on with the island, you wished that life could be easier, and you could just have a moment to yourself, well with Sawyer. Nevertheless, you rose from your place on the makeshift bed, buttoning your shirt as you went, joining Jack outside the tent.

"What's up?" You questioned.

Jack crossed his arms over his chest, looking uncomfortable with the conversation but making it seem necessary.

"I don't like the two of you together," he stated.

"What?" You said trying not to laugh.

Sometimes as self-appointed leader of the island community, Jack did overstep boundaries and force himself into situations where he had no place, such as yours and Sawyer's relationship.

"He's bad news Y/N. He isn't a good person and I think it'd be best if you stayed away from him. I'm only thinking about what is best for you."

You couldn't help but laugh at him. You knew that Sawyer wasn't a good person by any means of the definition, but you and he had fun. He wouldn't hurt you because there wasn't the emotional connection to get hurt. It was just some fun and something to have whilst you were on the island nothing more and nothing less, you didn't want it any other way.

"You don't need to look out for me," you stated. "I'm a big girl."

"I don't want you to get hurt."

Giving him a gentle smile, you rested your hand on his arm. "Thank you for looking out for me Jack but I'm going to be okay. I'll be careful I promise."

He was apprehensive but wished you well, telling you he would always be there for you before you were able to make your way back to Sawyer to continue what you had been doing.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.