Sayid Jarrah- Lost (c)

You never thought that you would find love, not until you ended up abandoned on an island and found a man that stole your heart. Sayid was a good man, he generally kept to himself, but he was kindhearted and intelligent and made you beyond happy to be with. The two of you spent all your time together, getting to know each other and falling in love even if you were in a world unfamiliar to you both. Without the pressures of normal life, this allowed the two of you to truly find how you worked together without any other worries past general survival.

He had assured you that everything was going to be okay when he was asked to join some of the others to gather food in the forest, part of the group hunting boars, the other half gathering fruit. You were worried about the dangers that came with it, but he told you that he had gone into the jungle before and it was no concern of him. Although you were still worried, you couldn't stop him from helping the group, so just stayed on the beach and worried.

It turned out that you were right to be worried as the group returned mostly bloody and bruised without Sayid with them. You questioned what had happened and they told you that the boar had fought back, and everyone had dispersed. No one knew where Sayid had gone and no one could find him, so returned without him.

Your heart was broken but you had to live your life, or you'd end up dead. It had been weeks since anyone had seen him, and you could only assume he had died. It was hard to accept but it didn't need to last long before someone noticed someone stumbling out of the overgrowth and it was Sayid.

You rushed to him straight away and wrapped your arms around him desperately clinging to him, hoping you weren't just going crazy.

"You're okay," you gasped. "I can't believe that you're okay."

He let out a chuckle, his breathing shaky.

"I got lost," he apologised. "I knew that I would soon return to you though, as long as I continued to hope."

You tearfully grinned at the man you loved, overjoyed to have him back in your arms.

"I love you," you smiled.

"I love you too."

Sayid leaned in to press his lips to yours, both of you melting into the contact, glad to finally be back together.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by