James Ford- Paternal (c)

Sawyer hushed Aaron, as the baby slept within his arms. He was never the one that Claire would go to, to take care of her son, but Kate had been taking care of him whilst Claire got a chance to sleep, but Kate had to pee, and Sawyer was the nearest person to take care of the baby. You'd crossed the beach to try and find your partner, only to find him cuddled the cute little baby and seeming rather happy.

You gently wrapped your arm around his middle, resting your head on his arm. Sawyer turned to smile down at you still cradling Aaron.

"Hello, Love," he smiled softly, barely raising his voice not wishing for him to stir.

"Someone looks cosy," you smirked. "I didn't think you liked him."

Sawyer's expression contorted into a frown.

"I don't like the smelly child," he frowned. "But I'm not heartless."

"I think that you are a liar," you smiled, cuddling close to him, pressing your lips to his arm, not tall enough to lean up to kiss his cheek or lips.

He rolled his eyes at your comment, knowing that you were telling the truth. It was rather cute seeing Sawyer all cuddled up with Aaron. He never seemed to show any form of caring elements and you did fear he lacked any ability to be paternal, this helped those doubts.

"Maybe he's a little cute," he stated firmly, rocking the sleeping child, unable to completely hide the smile that was fighting its way onto his lips.

"He's terribly adorable," you smiled. "However nowhere near as adorable as seeing you cuddling up with him."

Sawyer let out a deep sigh, knowing you weren't going to drop the topic as he was adorable with the only baby on the island.

"I am not cute," he frowned.

You stood on your tip toes, using your hand to pull his face down towards yours so that you can press your lips onto his sweetly, trying your best not to disturb Aaron's slumber.

"I love you," you smiled innocently, enjoying that he was getting embarrassed about being considered cute.

"I love you too," he grumbled.

Your eyes rolled, wrapping your arms the best you could around him.

"You'd make a good dad," you whispered.

"I doubt it," he frowned.

You knew his family life had never been perfect, but you had hope that he wouldn't be like his father and could support your future children throughout their lives.

"Well it's a little late to doubt it, Love," you grinned, lowering one of your hands down to your stomach.

Sawyer's eyes bulged at your gesture.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.

Lost One Shots and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें