Kate Austen- Sawyer (c)

If you could have slammed the door, you would have but seen as you lived in a makeshift tent, you couldn't do that. Your girlfriend Kate was lying on the bed that was technically some cushions from the plane seats, but she looked up as she heard you come in. You let out a strangled scream, not wanting to alert anyone else sleeping on the beach but also wanting to be able to let your anger escape somehow.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

You were a rarely angry person but spending any time with Sawyer could make a saint swear. You hated him sometimes and one of those times was now.

"I could kill Sawyer," you growled, trying to keep your voice hushed.

Everyone on the beach disliked Sawyer at least once in a while, he was a very annoying person and seen as he tended to flirt with you and Kate separately and also as a pair, you had more right than most to get pissed off at him.

"As could we all," she chuckled. "But why this time?"

"He's just completely infuriating. I just want to ring his stupid neck and kick him in the balls," you frowned.

Kate rolled her eyes at you before patting the cushions on the floor that were surprisingly comfier than they looked. You wanted to run across the sand and scream about your anger but seen as everyone else was going to bed and it would end up with more anger than just your own, you fought that desire and sat down next to Kate. She sat up and wrapped her arms around you to pulled you into a warm embrace and lay down together.

She pressed her lips against your cheek, pushing your hair out of your face so that she could see you clearly.

"Maybe in the morning we can take turns kicking him in the balls?" She offered.

"That sounds like a perfect plan," you grinned.

Once again, she kissed you, pulling you closer to her, making sure there was little closer than you could be together.

"And once we start, I'm sure everyone else on this island will want a turn too."

You nodded your head. "I just wish I didn't let him get to me so much. He's just a pain in the arse."

"Well I can think of a few ways to take your mind off of him," she smirked, letting her hands begin to wander across your body.

"Maybe that will be a grand idea."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.