James Ford- Look (c)

Although being stuck on the island was one of the worst things that had happened to you, it wasn't completely all bad. You enjoyed the peace and serenity it provided in being away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, giving you a chance to simply relax in the shade of a tree and read a book. Granted most of everything else in the life on the island was stressful as hell and you hated it but it was important to find simple pleasures in life.

Even on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean there were some annoyances, most importantly the main annoyance whose name was Sawyer. Of course, in the moment of tranquillity where you were getting lost in the fictional world you were reading about, Sawyer decided it was the perfect time to grace you with his presence.

He wasn't the worst person on the island and in short doses you did quite enjoy his company, but if he was around for too long you were highly likely to rip your own hair out.

"Well isn't it my favourite lady, Y/N," he smirked taking a seat next to you on the dirt.

"What do you want Sawyer?" You questioned not looking up from the page you were reading.

He scoffed at your tone nudging you with his shoulder playfully.

"Why would you assumed that I want anything?" He asked in an offended tone as though it was a wrongful accusation.

Sawyer wasn't known as someone that would simply make friendly conversation, he generally only spoke to anyone if they could offer him something or in whatever way they could be of a benefit to him.

"You always want something. All I want is you to leave to be perfectly frank," you frowned continuing to try and focus on the book but it was becoming increasingly hard with the unwanted company you had.

He chuckled at you. "Don't act like you don't like me Y/N. I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice.

You finally shifted your eyes away from the book to raise an eyebrow at the insufferable man. There was no way to lie about the matter, he was an attractive man, and you did observe his actions sometimes, but sadly his personality let him down.

"It doesn't surprise me that you're familiar with the look of distain."

"Don't lie darling, if you really hated me it wouldn't be so hard for you to keep your eyes off of me," he grinned, leaning closer to you attempting to look at you seductively.

"In your dreams."

He continued to look smug as he moved closer removing the gap between the two of you to such an extent that you could feel his breath on your face.

"But I'm about to make your dreams come true."

With that he closed the miniscule gap so that his lips could be pressed firmly to your own.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by someone but I'm an idiot and forgot to write their name down :/