Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Warning

*Mature Content*

"Are your parents home right now?"

Wayne raised an eyebrow. His wicked smile corrupted my mind. He shook his head. I could see the desire in his eyes. I looked down at his shirt and imagined ripping it off.

"Buckle up," Wayne demanded. I did as he said and we took off. The speed sent a rush through my chest as my back got forced into the seat.

"Safeword?"

I gaped at him. Safeword? Consent is important, but he must be hardcore if he needs to establish one.

"I-" I ran through my head, trying to pinpoint what to use. "Grapes?"

Wayne chuckled. "Got it."

I squeezed my legs together in anticipation. Wayne noticed my neediness and slipped his hand in between my thighs, separating them.

"I don't know why you're crossing your legs," he said, seductively. "You're gonna be spreading them wide soon."

I bit my lip as I felt my panties soaking in arousal.

He didn't live far from me, we basically lived in the same neighborhood. Wayne pulled into the driveway and got out of his car. I followed him suit. I began to hurry to the door, but his hand on my waist spun my back onto his sleek car.

Wayne held my face and slammed his lips on mine. His warm presence made my heat pulse. I pulled him closer to me by his belt. I felt Wayne smile in the midst of our kisses. One of his hands was in my hair, the other on my neck. I snaked a leg around his. He grabbed my thighs and I wrapped my limbs around his body.

Wayne carried me to his front door and pinned me against it. I sucked on the nape of his neck while he pulled his keys out of his back pocket and slid them into the locks. His hands shook and his lip quivered.

He kept a hand on my back when he opened the door and kicked it closed. Our lips were centimeters away. We only breathed each other's air. His bedroom door was conveniently directly to our left.

Wayne set me down and I kicked off my socks and shoes. He got on his knees right there in the hallway and ripped off my jeans. My red form fitting underwear remained. A shiver went through my body as he slid his fingertips from my waist to my butt. He squeezed my ass and I moaned.

Wayne let out a rough breath and opened his door. I turned around and walked in eagerly. He bent me over the bed and I could feel his hardness on my butt. His hands slid up my back, removing my red top. I let it fall off my arms and tossed it to the side.

Wayne's fingers traveled up my inner thighs. Small gasps came out of my mouth.

"Spread your legs for me," he groaned.

His words made me wetter. I squirmed, my thighs wanting to rub together, but I widened the gap between them, knowing Wayne will give me the friction I so desperately needed.

He licked me through my underwear. I let out a whimper as he teased me with the tip of his tongue. I could barely hold myself up with my arms. I moved onto my elbows, pushing my ass high in the air.

"You're so wet." Wayne stood and pulled me back by my hair. I let out a whine as his hand made its way to my neck. His warm breath tickled my ear and his teeth bit it lightly.

"What do you want me to do to you?"

My head fell back onto his shoulder, my eyes fluttering shut. "Anything you want."