Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Warning

*Mature Content*

Ruby stood in my doorway. Her mouth was in a wide, open smile. I can see the excitement on her face, and the thoughts in her head. First one being: Who should I tell first?

"Shut the door." I commanded her. I put a hand over Wayne's head.

She did what I told her to. Took a couple steps forward. "Who is that?"

Oh, thank goodness. She didn't see him.

"It doesn't matter. What did you see?"

"Well, I saw you caress this guy's hair-"

"Never say caress again."

Ruby scoffed and crossed her arms. "What is going on here? You have to tell me right now." I gulped.

I nodded. I don't have to tell her anything too personal. No one needs to know his name. Even though, there is a part of me that wants everyone to know I'm with Wayne. That part grows every day.

"He came over, talked for a bit, and then-"

"You two fucked?" Ruby tried to finish my sentence.

"I wish," said Wayne, rolling over and smiling at Ruby.

Ruby was shot back. Her eyes flickered between Wayne and me. She put a hand to her heart, took a deep breath, and started laughing uncontrollably.

I covered my half of my face with my hands. Ruby has been looking for any sort of clues on who I am with, and now she got visual proof. I am afraid she will not keep this news a secret.

Wayne looked so carefree; he just reached over and chugged some water.

"Don't tell Dom, please." I groaned. "Or Rogue and Harley. I- I'll tell them eventually."

She let out a final sigh. "I won't tell them." For some reason, I semi-believe her. "Does that mean telling Simon is on the table?"

"No!" Wayne and I said at the same time. Ruby rolled her eyes ironically.

"Okay! He's not here anyways. So, why did you decide to get together?"

Wayne moved up and buried his face in my neck. He gave me sweet little kisses. I gripped his arms and dug my nails into his shirt.

"Wayne." I warned him, my voice stern. I smiled at Ruby. "Can we please talk about this later?"

"Yeah, Ruby, give us 25-30 minutes. Lock the door on your way out."

"10 minutes." I corrected him.

"Okay, fine!" He looked at Ruby. "An hour will be perfect."

"I'm just gonna go regardless." She smiled with just with her lips and left the room.

"Fucking finally." Wayne stripped off his shirt and smirked. I gulped. He stripped me of my tank top.

It was cold in my room, but my whole body was on fire. I gripped the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Spread my legs.

He dove down my body. He licked my nipple and I jerked at his cold tongue. Wayne put his lips on it. Sucked just like he said he would.

I moaned and shifted his head closer to my chest. No one is here, so I can be as loud as I fucking want.

Wayne switched sides and squeezed the one he wasn't licking. He kept my nipple in his mouth while he flicked it with his tongue, biting on it a little.

"Just like that." I praised him.

He looked up at me. His eyes looked so innocent and submissive. It's like he needs to please me.

"You're such a good boy." Wayne whimpered at this and sucked harder. I arched my back.

He played with my underwear and whined. He whispered, "Please, can I touch you here?"

"Yes, baby." Him playing with my boobs got me halfway there. I grinned at what he had in store.

He kissed my stomach and inched my underwear down my legs. He seemed too needy to even try to tease me. Wayne quickly moved lower and took my clit in his mouth.

I didn't know how he was doing that while hungover. I tried not to moan too loud. My hands removed his from my legs and held them. Our intertwined fingers made him relax and circle his tongue around my hole.

"A-Are you okay, Wayne." I stuttered, close to coming. He nodded and glanced at me. His eyes were big and innocent.

He grinded his hips on my bed sheets. "Such a desperate little boy, huh?" I commented slyly. He went faster. "Get on your knees and let me see."

Wayne obeyed rather quickly and got on his knees in between my legs. He pulled his sweatpants down, even though I could see the imprint of his dick very well.

"Do you get hard when you touch me?" I spoke lightly. Wayne closed his eyes and nodded yet again. "Use your words, please."

"Yes, m-" he paused to gasp, "Yes. I'm sorry."

"Touch yourself." Wayne gulped and looked into my eyes. I reach down to play with my clit. "G-Go on. Touch yourself with me."

The way he reached down and wrapped his hand around his dick was intoxicating. He began to pump slowly. I arched my back and struggled to keep eye contact.

"You are so perfect." Wayne groaned and fisted himself faster. I curled my toes and bent forward, noticing how his dick twitched. His hips thrusted into his hand.

He came on my stomach. I have never seen him come in front of me. I really like it. Wayne fell down beside me and breathed heavily on my shoulder.

Wayne rolled over and gave me a big hug. Before I could melt into his embrace, I noticed the cum on my stomach.

"I have to clean up, Wayne." I whispered. He closed his eyes and loosened his grip.

I stood up. "Wait!" He stopped me. "Let me do it."

"No, lay down. It's okay."

"No, I want to take care of you." He said this as I took a towel and wiped myself down. I dried him off as well before tossing the towel into my laundry basket. I put on my underwear and a shirt off the ground.

I slipped underneath my blankets and pulled them over Wayne. His head was down and his eyes were closed tight. I brought him close to my body and he tucked his legs between mine. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you okay, baby?" I massaged his scalp with my nails.

"My body hurts." He mumbled. Even though he was so weak, he managed to get out, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay." My heart warmed. "Can I give you anything?"

Wayne looked up at me with his innocent little eyes. I furrowed my brows a bit when he opened his mouth.

"What?" I questioned him.

Wayne moved down the bed just enough to be even with my chest. He took one nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. It didn't feel sexual in any nature. It wasn't aggressive, nor did he bite it.

His eyes fluttered and he held it in his mouth until he drifted off to sleep. I stayed awake watching him as he rearranged my boob in his mouth ever so often.

I want to ask him why this is comforting for him. Lately, he has needed my attention constantly. I am definitely not complaining. I have become very clingy to him as well.

He keeps on trying to get out a name that starts with M. Is there another person he has been with? Will their name ever slip out completely?