Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I woke up before him again. Wayne's hands were still on me, soft and relaxed. I closed my eyes, listening to his steady heartbeats.

Wayne stretched his limbs and let out a little groan that made me blush. He rubbed his hand up and down my hip.

"You're awake, aren't you?" His morning voice filled my ears. He's so fucking attractive.

I kept my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. I stretched and rolled over, my back to him. Wayne came around and spooned me, slithering an arm around my torso.

"I know you're awake," Wayne whispered in my hair. I stayed still, waiting to see what he would do next.

He planted little kisses behind my ear and tip-toed his fingers under my shirt. My breaths quavered, a chill running down my back.

I rubbed my butt into his newly discovered morning wood. Wayne gasped and froze, and I smirked at the effect I had on him.

He grabbed my left leg and threw me on top of him. I straddled Wayne, and he did all the work for me. He took my breath away on how well he handled my body.

Wayne's dark eyes looked hazel in the sun. I stopped and realized how bright the room was. How much light came in through his window.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the time. My eyes widened.

"Wayne, it's 11:30!" I tried to get off of him, but he held my hips in place.

"So?" He shrugged, inbedding his fingers into my skin.

"So, we're late for school."

Wayne was unfazed by this. His eyes wandered to my legs spread over him. I slid my hands over his bare chest, accepting the fact that he won't let me get away without giving him something in return.

I grinded on him, the fabric of our clothes creating more friction. Wayne groaned and leaned his head back, smiling like an idiot.

I took his arms and pinned them at the sides of his head. He gasped and his cute little mouth opened wide in surprise.

"Oh, baby, I-," Wayne whispered under his breath. His cheeks blushed a pretty pink. Wayne looks so sexy when he's all flustered.

I leaned down, lips brushing against his, and drove my hips deeper into him. He moaned against my grin.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I cooed, rolling my hips.

"Yes, please," Wayne whimpered. So hot.

Wayne taught me how to tease someone. I also learned you have to leave them wanting more.

I rolled off of him and scrambled to get my clothes. The breeze hit my butt and gave me chills. This must be a beautiful view for Wayne.

He didn't let me get far. Wayne hugged me from behind, picking me up. I dropped everything in my hands.

"You know I hate it when you tease me like that." He mumbled in his thick morning voice that made me want to get on my knees.

Wayne kissed my bright red cheeks. I giggled and squirmed in his arms. He walked me back to the bed. I spun towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Wayne paused and stepped back. He furrowed his brows and looked to the side. I let go of him and opened my mouth to talk, but he put a finger to his lips. I stayed silent.

"Hide." Wayne whispered. I stood there confused, until I heard the front door unlock.

I gathered my things and rushed into his bathroom, turning on the light and keeping the door ajar. I covered my mouth with my hand.