Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Warning

*Mature Content*

He came over around midnight. Usually we would jump right into it, but tonight we took it slow, savoring every touch.

I sat on Wayne's lap at the edge of my bed and kissed his full lips, occasionally using my tongue. His long fingers caressed my back, sending shivers up my spine. I grinded on him subtly. Wayne groaned and smiled into the kiss.

He moved down to my throat, creating a necklace out of hickeys. I ran my hands through his hair, my pulse accelerating. My cheeks felt warm and every spot Wayne kissed ached, a definite bruise forming. He slid his hand down to my butt, deepening my movements, and I could feel him thrusting upwards.

Wayne leaned his head back and I sucked his neck. Under my lips, his heartbeat increased in speed. He whimpered and I pulled on his shirt.

Wayne put his hand on my neck, applying pressure specifically on the sides. "You know you lied to me," he grunted.

"What do you mean?" I choked out.

He smirked seductively. "Jealousy is a good look on you."

I grinned and bit my lip. Wayne slipped my tee above my head and placed his lips on my chest. My hands roamed over his stomach and I felt him rise underneath me.

Wayne cupped my breasts, squeezing them. He rolled his thumbs over my hard nipples, then pinched them. I could feel my heartbeat erupt in my core. I craned my neck and stifled a moan.

He flipped me on my back and leaned over me. Wayne dragged his fingertips up and down my inner thighs. His dark eyes explored mine. I pushed my hips closer to his body and whimpered.

"I'm barely touching you," Wayne mocked. He stood at the edge of my bed between my legs and pulled my waist to his. I squirmed, in desperate need of some friction. "You are so needy."

He kissed down the center of my chest, met my eyes, and licked my skin. My eyes fluttered closed.

Wayne trailed his hands down the sides of my body, gliding off my underwear. He bent down and gripped my thighs, forcing them to open wider. With his dark gaze on me, Wayne lowered his head and found my clit with his tongue. He swirled it around, then sucked on it. I clenched my teeth as he explored my folds.

He rose and stripped off the rest of his clothes. Wayne slipped a condom down his length, his body glistening in the dim light.

"Lets see how much you can take," he said, his deep voice filling my ears and forcing the butterflies to fly from my stomach to my heat.

One long finger slid in my entrance. It reached my core and bent, hitting a spot that sent goosebumps all over my body. He added another before I could react. I gasped and leaned my head back, unable to meet his eyes. Heavy breaths exited my open mouth and I bunched up the bedsheets.

"You like that, don't you, Bethany?"

I nodded weakly. He sighed, amused by my vulnerability.

"Then you're gonna love this."

Wayne put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist. He put every inch of his hardness inside of me ever so carefully. He eased it out, then back in. With every thrust, his pace increased.

The most difficult part was not making a sound. I whined as he pounded into me, but I quickly slapped a hand over my mouth.

I looked at Wayne and his eyes were already on me. I grabbed the hand on my shoulder and slid it to my neck, allowing him to choke me. He squeezed and my mind went blurry, the sensations intensifying.

"Yes, Wayne," I moaned. I swear I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Fuck," he groaned, his voice wavering.

Wayne took the hand from my waist and rubbed my clit, never stopping his thrusts. His movements were a little sloppy at the beginning, but then he found the right frequency to make me shake.

My back began to arch and shivers shot up and down my body, bouncing back and forth like a pinball machine. Wayne grabbed my jaw and forced me to make eye contact.

"Get on your hands and knees," he growled.

He pulled out and my core ached with the absence of his length. I obeyed him, eager to hit my edge.

I felt him get on the bed, and his warm hands met my hips. His hardness slid into me again. He stretched me out and filled me with his length. I bit my lip so hard it bled. This new angle gave me a jolt of ecstasy.

Wayne grunted and pulled me back by my hair, slamming into my hole. I mewled, and fell down to my elbows. The lower I got, the more intense the feelings were. I buried my face into the mattress, my moans muffled.

My legs tensed and I moaned Wayne's name. His thrusts became slow but rough.

Wayne pulled out, letting me fall flat on the bed. He grazed my back with his delicate hands and planted soft kisses on my neck.

"Are you okay?" Wayne said in a husky voice. I swallowed and nodded.

He got up and put on his bottoms. I pushed myself up by my arms, sitting with my legs crossed. I rubbed my arms and fiddled with my hands.

"Could you get me my t-shirt?" I asked, my breaths coming in slower.

Wayne grabbed it off the ground and held it out for me. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and took it, putting it on quickly.

Wayne got fully dressed and picked up his keys. "Do you wanna go out somewhere to eat?"

Don't eat, Beth.

"No, it's okay." I said, playing with the hem of my tee.

He furrowed his brows, but kept a kind grin on. "You sure?"

"Yeah." I gave a half-ass smile. "It's fine."

"I don't know what is open, so I was planning on just driving around-"

"I'm not hungry," I whispered. I'm really hungry. I've been hungry for a while. I haven't eaten anything more than a sandwich for the past 3 days.

Wayne stepped over to me and lifted my chin. "Beth, I just want you to be healthy."

I jerked my head back away from his touch. "Just let it go," I snapped.

As soon as it came out, I regretted it. I saw hurt flash across Wayne's face, then concern, and finally, anger.

"Fine," he grumbled. He climbed out the window without another word, and I closed it.

I put my head in my hands and blinked repetitively. A heavy weight in my chest brought down my heart. He was being so nice and I pushed him away. I hated the sadness on his face and I hate myself for causing it.

You should have just gone out with him. Get something small, like a salad, and then don't eat anything else for a couple more days.

I gulped and shook my head.

Don't cry over this. It's all your fault.