Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Warning

*Mature Content*

I knocked on Wayne's front door and I heard him yell, "Come in!" The door was unlocked, so he must have been expecting me.

I drove here myself. I hate driving more than anything, but now that I'm dating Wayne, I have a good reason to.

His parents are never around. It's Monday night and they are nowhere to be found. I hate that it has to be this way for him. His parents and mine never gave us much affection. I can tell in the way we hold each other.

I came right into his room and plopped myself on the bed, face down. He laughed at me while petting my hair. I took a deep breath. Wayne rolled next to me and gave me a kiss on my arm, before burying his face down in the mattress with me.

"Are you okay, princess?" He mumbled through his covered mouth. My face turned pink at his acknowledgement and I sat up. He did the same.

I pushed him so he was on his back. I straddled him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and put my head on his bare chest. Wayne's arms naturally met my waist.

"Call me that again, please." I sighed.

"Princess." He hummed on an exhale. I snuggled closer to him. Wayne kissed me on the top of my head. "My princess."

I don't know what it is about that name that makes me want him so much. Just the way he says it. The way he puts my in front of it. It made every inch of my body relax.

I switched my position so my face towered over his. I kissed him on the nose. "You are beautiful."

"You're beautiful." He smirked. Wayne leaned up and kissed me again, moving his lips slowly and in rhythm with mine.

As soon as I made a small sound of pleasure, he turned me on my back delicately. His fingers trickled up my shirt and pulled it off. I bent my spread legs.

The sheets underneath me were a deep black. They felt fresh and smelled of him. My plan was to make it smell like us.

Wayne took off my shorts and his hand brushed over my thong. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His fingers were ice cold as they trickled down my warm heat.

"Does that feel good, princess?" He looked up at me

I shivered at his words and touch. "Can I have more, please?"

Wayne bowed his head and licked between my boobs. He swirled a finger around the edge of one and I felt my nipple firm up against him. His lips kissed the bud of the other. I moaned and pushed my chest forward.

I don't know how Wayne has got to know my body so well. We have only been fucking for about 2 months.

He stopped all of a sudden. I shook my head in refusal. Why did he stop? I looked down at him, and his eyes were glued to my mouth. My open mouth. I tried to close it, but he gripped my jaw and forced it open again.

"Oh no," Wayne smirked, "keep that mouth open for me." I nodded and he got off the bed. "Hang your head off the edge."

I crawled over to the edge and did what he said. He was upside down and his waist was equal to my face. Wayne stripped before my eyes. His dick was long and hard, and right in my face. Wayne's body looks so hot from every angle.

"If you need it to stop, hold up two fingers." I nodded again. I blinked up at him. He is going to make me suck his dick upside-fucking-down.

He tapped the sticky tip on my lips. I inched closer to him and stuck my tongue out.