Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Wayne wore the same colors as me again. On Monday, it was brown and black. Tuesday was purple. Wednesday was pink. And today, Thursday, it's red.

I don't know what he's getting at or how he does it, but it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Me: Stop copying me.

Wayne Anderson: What do you mean?

Me: You've been wearing the same colors as me idiot.

Wayne Anderson: What are you gonna do about it.....

After the class period, I found him in the hallway. I walked behind Wayne until he neared the teacher's bathroom. There weren't many people around, so no one noticed when I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

"What the-"

The teacher's bathroom is just one room about the size of a walk-in closet. I locked the door behind me and kept my eyes on him. Wayne raised his eyebrows and plastered on a wide grin.

Without a word, I slammed him up against the wall and smashed my lips on his. For a moment, I forgot how soft they were. I pushed my body onto his and snaked my arms around his neck. It seemed like he had grown a habit of grabbing my waist while we kissed.

Wayne moaned a soft exhale into my mouth and I returned it. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on the ends. He started to walk forward to switch our positions, but I put my hands on his chest to keep my dominance.

"No no no," I murmured into Wayne's mouth. I dragged my bottom lip across his cheek, all the way to his ear. I gave it a little nibble and he gasped. "My turn."

I love it when Wayne kisses my neck, but doing it to him is like heaven. His heavy breathing sent a wave through my body. His hands moved down to my ass and he squeezed it. I whimpered and wrapped a leg around his, grinding against him.

Wayne's low laugh echoed through the room. "Fuck, Beth."

I moved onto another spot and tried to make another hickey. I sucked and rolled my tongue over his skin. I felt him harden on my thigh.

I backed up and put distance between us. Wayne furrowed his brows at me as he tried to catch his breath.

"That's what I'm gonna do about it." I unlocked the door and ran outside.

I ran into our school counselor on the way.

"Hello, Ms. Amana," I said loudly enough to warn Wayne not to come out.

"Bethany Freeman," she smiled kindly, "what are you doing in the teacher's bathroom?"

This is bad. Quick, make something up.

"I wasn't having a good day today and all of the bathrooms were occupied." Not a good thing to tell a counselor.

"Well, let's go into my office so we can talk, okay?"

I nodded and walked with her down the hallway.

Karma's a bitch.

~

Me: I had to go through one hour of therapy

Wayne: Good. Serves you right.

🙄

I glanced at him smiling at his phone. A cute little smile. Because of me. My eyes could easily make out the little purple bruises I left on his skin.