•Chapter 3•

~tease~

We were about 20 minutes away from Hogwarts and I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss... both of them. I'm not going to let myself get hurt again, I can't fall for anyone. I have to get revenge. I need to prove them wrong.

I don't know what's wrong with me but even since summer I've been... craving physical contact? I could get turned on by accidentally touching knees with someone. I am still a virgin maybe that's why. I just wanted to kiss someone, I wanted to feel something with someone but then again I couldn't. Love leads to heart break. So I guess I just won't get attached that won't be hard.

"I'm going to use the restroom before we get to Hogwarts" I say to rose getting out of my seat. She nods.

I left the compartment and walked down to the restroom. I reached for the handle and was pushed inside and I heard the door being locked behind me. I felt their cold hands tightly on my waist. I was about to scream but they turned me around and pushed me up against the wall aggressively. I kinda liked it.

"You're gonna pay for that shit you pulled back there, how dare you talk to me like that you pathetic whore" Draco spat.

I felt wetness form in my underwear. I loved being degraded by him. Wait what, why am I getting turned on? His chest was on mine and I felt my breathing getting shaky.

He smirked his hand slowly slid down my body from my waist to my thigh. He slid his hand under my skirt and stroked my pussy through my black lace under wear.

he slowly moved them to the side and slipped his finger in making me moan quietly as i do, he adds a finger making my moans grow louder.

i try biting my lip to mask my moans but he stopped my by smashing his lips into mine, while his free hand was wrapped around my neck his cold rings digging into my skin making me whimper.

He continued to pump his fingers into me until i felt my climax coming.

"Draco- i- i'm close" i stutter.

He looks me in the eyes as i bite my lip going faster and nods signalling for me to come. i do.

"good girl" he grins and brings his fingers to my mouth I suck them dry and he wipes my bottom lip with his thumb.

Why was that so hot? That's probably the best pet name you could call someone. My breathing was getting heavier and I felt anxious maybe it was just butterflies.

"Do I make you nervous, darling" he smirked looking into my eyes. It was as if he could read my mind.

I didn't answer of course he did but I'm not going to let him use me like he does to other girls, I just wanted to tease him a little.

"No but it looks like I make you hard" I smirked his eyes widened. Time to play...

I slid my hand down his chest and palmed his bulge. He threw his head back and I bit my lip enjoying the view. I stopped and his eyes snapped to mine, shit he looked so hot. His grey eyes stared into my brown ones and he had an evil grin on his face.

"On your knees" he snapped.

"I- what?" I gasped wondering if I heard him correctly.

"You heard me put that pretty little mouth to good use" he smirked I couldn't help but fall to my knees. I regretted it as soon as it happened.

I unbuckled his belt and his trousers fell to his ankles, I looked up at him and he looked very pleased with himself.

"remember your place is on your knees for me" he spat. I didn't say anything I just looked back at his bulge and pulled down his boxers. His hard dick strung out and I looked at him while I licked the tip. His hands traveled to my hair and he pulled it.

I slipped his length into my mouth. It was so big, I couldn't fit it all in. I purposely went agonisingly slow for him.

"Be a good little girl and go faster for daddy" he smiled while grabbing my face so I was forced to look at him. Daddy? Of course he had a daddy kink but I low key have daddy issues so I kinda liked it.

"Make me" I said licking my lip that's when he started to pump his length in and out of my mouth. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I was gagging every two minutes which seemed to turn him on even more.

"I don't like being teased" he said as he got more aggressive with each pump. He slowly let me start bobbing my head and I wrapped my hands around his length. He started to let out deep breaths almost like moans. I felt that he was close.

Then I stopped. I got up and went towards the mirror fixing my hair and sorting out my clothes. I turned to look back at Draco he looked like he was going to explode. Literally.

"You fucking tease you're gonna pay for that" he snapped doing up his trousers.

I walked over to him and leant in close so my mouth was by his ear "I hope so, daddy" I whispered seductively then left the bathroom.

__________________________________________

Dracos pov:

That was hot. What the fuck she blue balled me. No girl has ever had the nerves to do that to me. I'm still hard fuck.

I pumped my dick until I eventually finished imagining my hand was her plump lips. I sorted my self out and got ready to leave. I went back to the compartment and we were finally at Hogwarts.

I went to get my trunk and I saw her reaching for hers. Max was there grabbing it for her, he wanted her I could tell. I ignored them and got off the train. I'd have her begging for me soon enough.

__________________________________________

Ariel pov:

Why did my trunk have to be on the highest shelf, someone had moved it from the bottom where I put it. I reached for it and it slowly moved I held my hands out thinking it was going to fall on me. But no it slowly made its way down to the floor next to me attached to a big hand.

I turned around there he was Max my 5th year crush. He was so attractive my eyes made there was from his hand to his face. The things I'd let him do to me... ok I need to stop before I jump on him.

Just like Draco he too was a player. They couldn't go a day without making a girl get on their knees for them. Alex and Blaise were more... loyal they wouldn't do anything with more than one girl.

I think somethings going on with Blaise and Pansy, she hasn't said anything yet but I'm sure she would once we had a proper conversation. I got lost In my thoughts. I'd looked at him for too long. Fuck.

"Umm Thank you... sorry I zoned out" I said softly while reaching for trunk.

"It's ok girls tend to do that around me" he sounded proud but in a joking way. I slapped his arm playfully and we got off the train. We caught up to the others who were already in the hall.

__________________________________________

A/n: hey hope you enjoyed this one, I thought I'd give you some smut lmao there will be more... also please ignore any grammatical errors I wrote this at like 2am. Tysm for reading 🖤