•chapter 15•

~Mrs Malfoy~

I felt my breath grow shaky. I look at him he's just looking forward biting his lip.

His hand was barely touching my thigh as he softly stroked it in and down, but I still got butterflies. How was it so easy for him to make me feel like this?

He continued going higher up my thigh each time leaving a trail of goosebumps where his fingers had just been.

I let out a quiet moan, styling it out as a cough. Draco looked at me with an evil smirk. He lifted up my skirt, the cold hit my exposed thighs. But it was soon replaced with warmth when he touched me. His hands were cold, yes. But he made me hot and flustered. I was scared that I was going red. I didn't want him to know the effect he had on me.

He slowly made his way up my inner thigh again, stopping at the hem of my lace underwear. He looked at me for approval, I nodded.

I had to bite my lip to the point where it felt like it was going to cut open. I had to, to hold in the moans that desperately tried to escape my mouth.

He ran his fingers down the hem of my underwear, and then stopped right over my entrance. He was teasing me. Fair play.

He quickly moved his hand away. I acted like it didn't bother me but I was so turned on. I think I have a kink for doing stuff when we're not meant to or places that we're not meant to.

I kept catching him looking at me and smirking. I just continued to do my work ignoring him.

*bell rings for next lesson*

I waited for him to move so I could get out of my seat and go to class. He saw and purposely took longer than was needed.

"Dick" I whispered.

I got frustrated and slid past him, he slapped my ass.

"Oi is that how you speak to your boyfriend?" He smirked when I turned to look at him.

"Ouch and yes especially when he's being a tease" I say.

He laughs "I learnt from the best"

I grabbed his face and made sure snape wasn't looking, then I kissed him. He was a little shocked.

"Hmm that shut you up" I said proudly then walked with him out of class.

"Maybe I should tease you more" he smirked putting his arm around me gabbing my waist as we walked.

We continued talking until we reached my class room. Draco has a free period.

"Okay I'll see you at lunch" I was about to walk into class when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Don't I get a good bye kiss?" He fake pouted.

"No" I smiled and was about to walk away when he kissed me. It was so passionate, the familiar feeling of butterflies came back.

"Ok I need to go" I say quickly and walk into class.

"Ok goodbye love" he said and I just smiled walking into class.

I had a smile on my face all lesson. I just found it so funny how hard he was trying it's useless I won't fall in love. Like I've said before it scares me, it's not worth it.

*bell rings for lunch*

I snap out of my thoughts and get my stuff together, before I left the class room a hand grabbed mine.

I turn around to see Cedric. Great. He looked rough. He had cuts all over his face and a black eye.

"What do you want?" I scoffed.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry the other night at the party- that's not me... I genuinely am so sorry" he says looking very ashamed.

"It's fine I accept your apology, now if you'd excuse me I'm going to lunch" I say politely.

"What's going on with you and Malfoy? I saw you guys earlier. You looked close."

"We're dating" I said crossing my arms and shrugging. I just wanted to go eat with my friends but he kept stopping me.

"He's not good for you Ariel he-"

"I think I know what's good for me and what isnt... at least he knows that no means no" I was getting angry.

"I- I am sorry I'm not like that I swear"

"Ok whatever, I'm going to lunch now." Before he could say anything else I walked away and towards great hall.

"Awh there she is. How we you Mrs Malfoy?" Blaise teases. my eyes immediately landed on Draco who was smirking.

"Were not married just dating Jesus Blaise. Plus I'd rather be Mrs snape" I joked.

"Yeah same... he's so hot" Rose added.

"What the fuck? Our girlfriends are seriously crushing on that?" He looking at Draco and then at Snape. He was stood arms folded by by Dumbledore at the front of the hall.

"You have not standards" Draco says looking at us.

"We know that's why we're dating you two" I said and Rose giggled.

I could see Draco clench his jaw. Could he not take a joke?

"Why so angry Malfoy? Need to wank it off? I'm sure Ariel can help" Blaise said making Draco smirk a little at the thought.

"Shut up you tosser" Pansy said smirking.

I burst out laughing it went on like this for a while. I felt Dracos eyes on me, he was infront of me so it was hard to miss.

I slowly ran my foot up and down his leg. He looked at me with a cocky look.

I wanted him right now, right there. Maybe it was the perfect time. He is my boyfriend, it's about time I lost my v card so I ca stop getting teased about it. Maybe to tonight.

__________________________________________

A/n: hey loves, sorry about last night I feel better now. I hope you liked this charter tysm for reading. Stay safe and I'll post another chapter tonight 🥰🖤 (next ones gonna be spicy😅😱)