•Chapter 4•

~green apple~

Max sat next to Alex and I sat next to Rose in front of Draco. He wouldn't stop looking at me, i was a bit on edge but just ignored him.

I noticed he wasn't the only one looking at me... there were many other boys looking at me as well. Boys from slytherin, ravenclaw, gryffindor and evening hufflepuff.

I found it quite amusing, half of them didn't want anything to do with me last year. I laughed to myself just thinking about it. 

Assembly had just finished I had DADA next with rose. I was a little hungry so I thought I'd take an apple to eat on the way. I reached to grab the last green apple and a hand reached for it at the same time.

I could tell who it was by his rings. Draco. I grabbed it and winked at him while taking a bite. He just looked my up and down and glared as if I'd just just punched him.

"Right ready to go?" Rose said standing up and holding out her hand.

"Yes" I took her hand in my free hand and had the apple in the other. I loved our friend ship, we were so comfortable around each other almost like sisters. We had nicknames for each other and were always together gossiping.

We walked out of the hall and down the corridor until I was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. Not him again.

I let go of Roses hand making her look at us. I tell her to go to class and she does before giving me a suspicious look.

"You really need to get over your obsession with me, Malfoy" I said as he pinned me up the wall. He loved doing that I swear.

"Oh so I'm Malfoy now?" He smirked referring to me calling him daddy in the train. I rolled my eyes.

"Theres a party tonight, 8pm, slytherin common room. Blaise told me to ask you, Rose and Pansy" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Hmm so there all getting asked by you, careful you don't give one of them a concussion from slamming them up the wall" I laughed softly taking another bite of my apple.

"No I only do that to you darling" he said wiping the side of my lip with his thumb and taking the apple from me. Before I could say anything he walked away biting my apple. What a bitch.

I'll make him regret that at the party. I continue with my classes for the rest of the day. They were pretty boring.

I got sat by Rose or pansy in most of my subjects except potions I sat near Malfoy and Max. Great they literally just talk about who there going to fuck next. I hate men.

I was sat with Max and Malfoy was in-front of us. He was leant back rocking on his chair his head almost touching my desk. I had to fight off the urge to pull his chair back making him fall. I was zoned out again.

"Like what you see?" Draco says now looking at me smirking. Max laughs and looks at him.

"I was deciding wether or not to pull you off your chair, must have zoned out" I smile sarcastically.

"Good job you didn't I might make you get on your knees again... as punishment" he said making Max laugh even more. I snapped my head towards him glaring and he styled it out as a cough.

"Well you only last two minutes I'm sure I'll be fine" I say with no emotion. Max was holding in his laughter while writing on his parchment.

"You sure, I guess I'll have to prove you wrong at the party" he winked.

*bell rings its the end of lessons*

"In your dreams lover boy" I say standing up and walking away. Time to find Pansy and Rose. We will probably eat lunch and get ready for the party. I can not wait.

*7:45pm*

Pansy had got changed and went to help Blaise set up for the party about 2 hours ago. She had told me and Rose her and Blaise were getting closer and she liked him. I knew it. I was in the bathroom getting ready after my long shower.

"Oi dip shit, what's taking you so long I need a piss" I hear rose on the other side of the door.

"It's not locked you can come in, dumb ass" she burst in and jumped on the toilet before flipping me off.

I was in my underwear my favourite matching dark green set.

"Damn fuck the boys at the party I want you" she winked at me as she washed her hands. I was deciding which dress to wear.

"Ditto" I looked her up and down she was wearing a cute pink dress. She looked amazing in it.

*what Rose wore*

I went to my wardrobe and picked out a blue dress with see through blue sleeves

I went to my wardrobe and picked out a blue dress with see through blue sleeves. Perfect I was going to make Draco regret every mean thing he's ever said to me.

*what Ariel wore*

"You look amazing" Rose said softly as she grabs a bottle of fire whiskey

"So do you, have you got everything?" I asked, she nods and we left our dorm.

We went down to the slytherin common room and I couldn't help but feel anxious when everyone turned to look at us. Then quickly looked away when Blaise put a muffilo spell on the door and played some music. It was mostly slytherins and there was only about 20 of us.

We headed over to the drinks table and I took a shot of fire whiskey, it burned how do people drink this stuff. I shook it off and drank another. I don't drink usually but I needed to get rid of my nerves.

I took a glass of punch and decided I was red to dance. The sofa had been pushed back and there were groups dancing by the fire.

I felt a hand grab my waist I was ready to see Draco. But it wasn't him it was Max I looked around and noticed that Draco was on the couch watching us.

I started to dance with him so my back was against his chest. I felt him slightly grinding on me but I just carried on dancing.

The last time I looked at Draco he was furious probably because he expected me to be all over him.

I turned to where he was sat before but now he was making out it's some slytherin girl. I danced with Max for a while before going over to him.

Time to have some fun.

__________________________________________

A/n: so I posted a tik tok that's probably why many of you are here lmao. Many of the comments were kind so Thank you. But some sending me hate. This is my book I use some ideas from other books but I make sure to credit them. Tysm for reading 🖤