•chapter 46•

~knife~

*tw*

"Huh?" I sent him a confused look.

He rummaged through his draw "sit on my bed" he ordered.

I did as I was told and sat on his bed waiting for him.

He went into the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth.

"This might sting" he said as he looked up at me and then wiped the blood that lingered in my cut.

I sucked in a harsh breath as the cut still stung a little.

"Good girl" he said as he finished cleaning the cut.

"Now... do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes" I said confidently.

"Lay back this might hurt" I sent him a confused look before laying down.

I trust him, more than I've ever trusted anyone.

I feel him run his fingers all over my exposed stomach before out lining the cut with the tip of his fingers. It tickled slightly giving me butterflies but also hurt...

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes"

"Yes what?" He teased.

"Yes daddy"

And as I said that he scraped a sharp object very close my cut.

A knife.

I couldn't help but feel turned on... it was different with draco he was being weirdly gentle... yes I get that he's cutting me but he was still being gentle... for draco anyway. He's never gentle.

He was carving something like a curve it felt like a heart... I was very wrong.

"There" he said removing the blade from my skin and licking the blood I felt looking on the cut.

I look down and gasped.

The 'L' was gone and was now replaced with a 'D' in his hand wringing.

"Now I guess you're mine" he smirked. I didn't say anything I just studied it, it was cute...

"I love it... Thankyou" I laughed.

I looked into his eyes as he hovered over me. My eyes darted from his grey eyes to his lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

Before I could he smashed his lips into mine. It was a long, lust filled kiss. I could stay like this forever.

"We should get some sleep we have snape tomorrow" he pulled away and placed a loose part of hair behind my ear.

"My favourite" I giggled.

Draco laughed and pulled me into bed under the covers. He spooned me making me feel protected causing me to quickly fall asleep.

*3:00am*

I jumped at the feeling of Draco shaking and kicking in his sleep.

"Draco?" I said shaking him trying to make him wake up. "Draco wake up" and he did.

He slowly opened his eyes and glared at me he looked confused "I think you were having a nightmare... do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

He didn't say anything he just sat up and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'll tell you about it now... if you want me to" I blurted out.

I was ready to talk about it, I wanted him to know who I was. He nodded and sat back against the head board of the bed.

"It started when I was twelve..." I told him everything. The kidnapping, my mother and her story, Voldemort, the abuse and how it affected me.

"And then I met Luke... I guess I felt vulnerable like no one could truly love me. I kept telling myself that love is pain" I told him every little detail about what he would do and how he would get so jealous one minute and then act like a different person.

"I wake up from nightmares all the time about Luke and my mother. When I wake up I get these voices in my head that call me things and tell me to kill myself. So I walk around most nights and don't sleep" I admitted.

He pulled me down next to him and let me rest my head on his chest.

"I've never told anyone this..." he stroked my back as he spoke, his breathing was shaky.

"My dad did very similar things to me..." he reached for his wand and pointed at his clothed chest mumbling a spell I didn't understand.

He took his shirt off and revealed scars all over his torso. I traced my hand over an 'x' shaped one by his v line.

"Don't cover them" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you told me" I said. "You didn't deserve that draco"

"Neither did you..." he mumbled pulling me closer and covering us with the quilt.

I was falling asleep on his chest when I heard him say something but I didn't catch it.

______________________________________

*Dracos pov*

"I still love you Ariel" I whispered but she had already fallen asleep.

Part of me hoped she heard what I had said.

Her breathing was in sink with mine. Her head buried into my chest.

She has suffered so much... I can't help but feel as if I'm to blame... if I didn't cheat she never would have went to Luke. We would still be together.

The truth is I love her, I always have and I think I always will.

______________________________________

A/n: hey darlings :)

We're getting close to the end now I'm kinda sad... but I will be writing a new book I'm planning it atm 🖤🥰