•chapter 21•

~over thinking~

I ignored all my thoughts, I tend to over think. He walked me to all of my lessons when he could. He still seemed a little off but I just ignored it.

*time skip to lunch*

I walked out of herbology, Draco was waiting out side like he did every Monday before lunch. I placed my hand in his and we walked to the hall.

I had to ask "how come you've been acting... strange?"

"What do you mean, love?" He replied scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. He does that when he's nervous.

I've picked up on dracos mannerisms. Like when he's nervous he scratches the back of his neck. When he is thinking he spins his rings on his finger. And when he's happy or any happy emotion he wants to hide, He does so with a smirk.  

"Y- you know you can talk to me, right?" I reassured him. He nodded his lips formed into a straight line.

I knew what was going on, he missed his freedom. The one month anniversary probably made him feel like he was trapped.

"If you've found some else or you don't want to date me anymore you can forfeit. You aren't trapped you know?" I said I wanted to make sure he knew it wouldn't effect me. Even though I knew it would. It hurt a little but nothing I can't handle.

"Enough. I'm not fucking forfeiting" he snapped. Did I trigger him? What was wrong with him today?

I just shrugged it off and we went to the hall for lunch. When we got there it was the same as every other day. Except I was a little quiet, I was just thinking about me and Draco "fake dating." How long is this going to last? What happens when one of us falls? What if the other doesn't feel the same?

I'm doing it again. Overthinking.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I don't care, I'm just going to live in the moment and stop questioning the future. Whatever happens, happens.

"I can't wait for the party tonight" Pansy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Me either feels like ages since our last party" Rose added.

"I have a free period now, I might go to hogsmade" I said randomly.

"Same I might come with" Rose said.

"Yeah me too, I fancy a butterbeer" Pansy said.

We invited the boys but they were "busy setting up the common room for the party."

"Good we can have a nice gossip about you while we're gone" Pansy laughed.

We got up and the three of us headed out of Hogwarts, towards hogsmade.

We all linked arms, me in the middle. We were skipping down the path and I tripped over my own feet. Causing all three of us to fall over. We all sat on the floor and burst out laughing.

"Are you drunk or something?" Pansy asked.

"No she's got two left feet" Rose laughed.

"I didn't know you would start fucking skipping" I said jokingly, we bickered until we reached the pub.

We sat down at a booth and Pansy ordered our drinks. The waiter placed three butter beers in the middle of the table, and we took one each. I laughed slightly when Pansy got the froth on her nose. Then zoned out looking at the people passing the pub window.