•chapter 23•

~I'm fine~

Me and Draco... well we loved each other that was for sure. It's been a week and we haven't really decided what we were going to do next. I'm not sure if we are dating or not.

The bet was off, we both lost. But was I his girlfriend for real now? I'm not sure.

We slept together that night, and pretty much every night ever since.

It was another Monday, a week after our anniversary. I woke up and did my normal routine. Showered, Got dressed, did my hair and makeup then went to breakfast.

I wasn't in the best mood, since I woke up late. I just tried to put on a smile and went down to the hall. Pansy and Rose has already left.

"There she is!" Pansy said as I sat next to her.

"Hey" I yawned.

They went on with there on conversation, and I just took a bite of my toast. I wasn't really hungry.

"So are you two dating?" Max asked me and Draco.

I just looked at Draco waiting for him to answer he nodded. Relief.

Why did he want to know anyway?

"Why?" he asked suspiciously.

"Oh that just makes me the single one in our group" Max sighed fake pouting.

I tried to talk to Draco but he was acting strange... again. He seemed like he was in his thoughts a lot.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we headed to potions.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said dryly. I didn't want to push my luck with him, so I just kept my mouth shut.

Potions went on for what seemed like days. We didn't talk the whole time, unless we needed to.

Did he regret telling me he loves me? Does he even love me?

*time skip: lunch*

I went to lunch, I sat in my usual spot by Pansy and Rose. Draco was still acting weird. But I just told my self that I have trust issues and that I'm being stupid.

I put a sandwich on my plate and began to eat. Draco was eating some chicken.

"Oh yeah there's a party tonight, you should come you all seem... stressed" Blaise said looking at me.

"Yeah sure" I said.

We all ate and ended up going back to our dorms. I didn't want to trouble Pansy or Rose with my worries again so I just kept quiet.

We started to talk about our classes and we actually did some homework before we got ready for the party.

*what Ariel wore*