•chapter 45•

~fight~

*tw*

"Where the fuck is he?" Draco exclaimed.

He was now standing up, his eyes searching the room.

"What's he shouting about?" A husky voice whispered in my ear.

Luke...

"Not going to answer me, love?"

He dragged me out of the room and into the hall not giving me enough time to look for draco.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I wanted to shout for someone to help me. But I'm weak.

Before I could understand what was going on I was pushed up a wall.

His touch no longer gave me butterflies it makes me shiver.

"You will answer me when I'm fucking talking to you" he growled now choking me.

I grabbed my cut hip, the way he slammed me up the wall made it feel like it split open.

He noticed and punched me in the stomach making me cough up blood. The familiar metallic taste made me want to throw up.

My vision was blurred as soon as his hand left my throat I slid down the wall.

"Crucio"

I curled up in a ball expecting to be hit the spell I just heard... but I wasn't. It didn't hit me.

I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again, hoping that my vision would become clearer. It was a little bit better but I was left with a headache.

Luke has been hit with the Spell and was now laying on the floor...

I look away and shook my head thinking I was imagining it. But when I looked back up draco was on top of Luke punching him.

"Stop" I said but it came out as a whisper.

Draco stopped to look at me and as he did Luke punched him straight in the jaw.

"Stop!" I shouted louder "please... stop"

It was useless trying to stop them Draco was in a trance. He punched Luke over and over until he was unconscious.

Draco stood up and kicked him in the ribs leaving Luke in a pile of his own blood. I crawled over to Luke to see if he was still breathing. He was.

Draco had finally stopped and was now towering over us looking down at me.

He had cuts all over his face and his lip was bleeding. His knuckles were stained with blood too the point where I couldn't tell if it was his or Lukes.

Luke was almost unrecognisable. He had two black eyes and there wasn't one part of his face that wasn't covered with blood.

"Come on Ariel... we need to go" Draco said snapping me out of my thoughts.

My face was tear stained even though I tried to keep my tears from falling, I couldn't help it once Luke had lashed out at me.

I got up and stood close to draco. I slowly raised my shaky hand to his face and wiped the blood that was dripping from his lip.

"I'm sorry" is all I could think to say in that moment.

"Don't be sorry. It isn't your fault, he was fucking abusing you why didn't you leave him?" He asked as he dragged me away from Luke. I took one last look before sighing.

"I-" I couldn't understand it myself, I didn't know what to say.

We reached the ravenclaw common room and stood by the door.

"Listen to me... if someone loved you they wouldn't do that to you unless they're seriously fucking crazy. I know it's hard to see abuse when you grew up with that-" he seemed like he understood... had he been abused?

"I wish you would've told me" he was now holding my chin, making me look at him since I had been looking down at the floor.

"And I'll tell you everything when I can" as I said that my voice cracked and a tear rolled down my cheek.

He wiped my tear away and kissed my forehead. "You can sleep in my dorm... I can protect you" he said the last part quietly but I heard it.

I think he wanted me to stay with him for his benefit. I was fine sleeping in my dorm with pansy and Rose but I think draco feels the need to make me feel safe... after everything that's happened.

"Plus pansy and Rose will just question you about it all" he added nervously spinning his rings on his fingers.

"Okay..." I agreed.

He told the others that I was staying with him and that Luke was left in the halls after being almost beaten to death.  No one questioned him, they just said they're good nights to me. And accepted that I wasn't ready to talk about it.

The ravenclaw girl took luke to the hospital wing. We would no doubt be questioned about it tomorrow but for now I just wanted to forget about everything.

"I should've killed him" he mumbled as he unlocked his door.

"Yeah and get sent to Azkaban and leave me all alone?" I joked. He smiled seeing that I was still my comedic self.

"Here" he said throwing me his shirt and boxers from his drawer.

We turned around to give each other privacy while we got changed.

I slid my dress off and let it fall onto the floor. I looked into the long mirror that was in front of me. My plaster was drenched in blood.

I see draco behind me through the mirror he's shirtless but still facing the other was so I could see his back.

I let out a little yelp as i ripped the bandage off, it had finally scarred. It was still covered in blood though. The noise I made caused draco spin around and walk over to me.

"Are you okay-" he looked at me up and down. I was only in my black lingerie set. His eyes stopped at the bloody plaster in my hand and then traveled down to the 'L' shaped scar.

"Did he do that?" He asked.

"Y- Yes" I gulped.

He clenched his jaw and balled his hands into fists. He looked as if he would kill someone.

"He did that so people would know you're his, Correct?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered.

Now it was just a symbol of his abuse I couldn't look at it without thinking about him and what he did to me.

"Well... lets change that then" he smirked.

What?

______________________________________

A/n: hey darlings <3

Thankyou for being so patient with me I've had a few family problems but I've caught up with the writing now. Also what do you think? Ily all btw 🥰🖤