•chapter 14•

~abandoned~

Monday: Day 1

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 7:49. I decided to go for a shower. I walked up to the shower but and tried to open the door was locked.

"Occupied" Pansy shouts.

"How long are you going to be? I want to have a shower" i shout and I hear Blaise laugh. Of course.

"A while... go shower in one of the abandoned prefect rooms" Blaise shouts back.

"Ok whatever" I got a towel, uniform, black lace underwear, matching bra and my wash bag full of shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

I walked down the hall where the prefects used to stay. They all got their own dorms in 4th year. I remember because Draco was one and he would always take points from the other houses if he caught them out past curfew. Especially Gryffindor.

I used to be good though so he never caught me out past curfew. I assumed that when Umbridge left the prefects were put back into there old rooms because the dorms looked abandoned.

I went to then end of the hall and opened a door that had a sign saying 'shower' on it.

I opened the door and saw a beautiful black room. There was a small bench. Perfect I put my towel over my clothes to keep them dry.

I undressed out of my T-shirt and shorts and turned the water on

I undressed out of my T-shirt and shorts and turned the water on. I rubbed some shampoo into my hair and then conditioner. Once that was all washed out, I rubbed body wash all over my body, leaving bubbles all over me.

I was facing the other wall my back to the door, when I heard it click. Who could that be this place is abandoned, or so I thought.

The noise made me jump and I grabbed a towel and held it over my naked, wet body. There he was Draco Malfoy. Of course just my luck, I was going to say something like 'get the fuck out' or 'piss off' but I remembered we're "dating."

He looked me up and down and smirked. "Lucky me" he said.

"I thought this place was abandoned" I said awkwardly, rolling my eyes at his comment.

"It was but I got father to get me my old prefect room, I'm never aloud in my room because Blaise and Pansy are fucking 24/7" he scoffed.

"Well umm sorry I'm done now anyway" I say.

"It's fine I guess since were dating" he smirks, emphasising the word 'dating.'
"I need a shower anyway so unless your trying to fuck you can go" he says changing his tone.

"Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend?" I say smirking.

"Hmm ok do you want to stay then?" He takes his clothes off untill he's left in his boxers.

"Hmm I would but I'm starving, now turn around so I can get dressed"

"Fine it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he rolls his eyes and turns around.

I drop the towel and change into my uniform. I then grab all my stuff and walk towards the door.

I didn't button up my shirt because I was rushing.

"Ok I'm done" I say about to leave.

Then I felt him turn me around so I'm now facing him.

"No you're not" he drags his hands down my breasts, that are covered by my black lace bra, and my stomach until he reached the bottom of my shirt. He slowly does up each button, then looks me dead in the eyes. "Now you're done" He smirks.

I had goosebumps, that was so hot.

"Thanks daddy" I whisper in his ear before turning the door knob behind my back and walking out.

I regret walking out. I should've stayed but I was kinda scared. What if we had sex? What if I wasn't good?

I dropped my stuff off at my dorm, brushed and blow dried my hair put some eyeliner on. I was starving I hadn't eat last night, I fell asleep after getting high.

I headed over to the hall when I was finished. I was fast walking I needed to eat before I fainted. I got to our table and grabbed a piece of toast. Draco was already there, he had wet hair. I was too focussed eating to find it hot, but it really was.

I finished my toast and I felt way better. Pansy and Blaise were all lovey dovey as usual. Which made you remember the stunt they pulled this morning.

"Oh yeah and the shower wasn't abandoned you wankers" I said making them laugh. "It's not funny Draco walked in on me, all so you to could fuck" I snapped.

"I'm not complaining" Draco smirked.

"Oh well you two are dating" Blaise said.

"Doesn't mean he gets to see me naked" I glared at him. "I'm not a sex addict like you two" I add laughing a little.

"Awh yeah you're a virgin" Blaise said louder than he had to, making people look at us. I got a bit red from embarrassment. I don't know why I was embarrassed.

"Fuck off" I said sticking up my middle finger at him.

I was walking out of the hall and I heard footsteps behind me. Then someone grabbed my hand.

"Hey darling, Im walking you to potions" Draco said with a cute smile on his face.

"Awh how cute I think I'm falling in love with you" I said sarcastically, I actually enjoyed holding his hand.

"You will be soon, love" he smirked.

We walked into potions and everyone looks at our hands. He didn't let go surprisingly until we had to walk single file to get to our desk. He was behind me.

On my way Harry dropped his quill so I bent over to pick it up and Draco walked into me. He smirked, did he do that on purpose. I gave the quill to Harry and he nodded to thank me.

"You dick I almost fell over" I laughed sitting in my seat.

"I knew you'd be falling for me soon enough" he said smirking and sitting next to me.

I was trying to see over Max's fat ass head, to see snape but it was no use we were at the back even if I did see past Max's head I front of him was fred who's even taller so it's no use.

I was listening carefully until I felt dracos hand on my thigh. Fuck I know what he's doing.

__________________________________________

A/n: hey babes <3
Hope you liked this chapter, I still feel like shit. I just have no energy to do anything but I can't sleep. I'll post one more chapter before I fall asleep. Hope youre all okay, stay safe 🥰🖤